Spectrometer laser portable LYS-01.
Portable laser spectrometer LYS-01 is designed for rapid incoming inspection of metal, determine the brands of steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, as well as for comparative analysis in the laboratory studies. Has a small size and provides high speed measurements in the determination of chemical elements.
Portable laser spectrometer analyzer the FOX-01 is designed for rapid incoming inspection of metal, determine the brands of steels, ferrous and non-ferrous metals and alloys, and also for comparative purposes in laboratory studies.
The spectrometer has small dimensions and provides high-speed measurements in the determination of chemical elementslike C, Si, Mn, Cr, Ni, Mg, Al, V, Cu, Mo, Ti, W, Nb.
The device can be adapted for incorporation into existing systems of automation of technological processes and production.
– the accuracy. Specially designed Russian portable spectrometer delivers unsurpassed resolution 0.01 nm for the entire range of measurement, which ensures high precision determination of the chemical composition of the samples,
– portability. Small size and weight is comparable to a hand power tool,
– reliability. The lack of fragile elements, compared with x-ray fluorescence (XRF) spectrometers. Made of metal bow element of the body, allows to work with sharp metal shavings do not fear for the safety of the device. Protection of optical elements using a sapphire crystal glass provides additional protection from mechanical damage,
– built-in is elaborated. According to the analysis, it displays the type of steel or alloy corresponding to the percentage content of chemical elements in the sample. The analyzer in the basic kit contains elaborated according to the GOST, but can be equipped with any other elaborated at the request of the customer,
– does not require preliminary preparation of the surface. Does not require the use obrazivnaya means for Stripping the analyzed surface. Sweep is a series of preliminary pulses generated by the laser during the cycle of surface preparation.
– security. Safety class 3B. The outlet is protected by a conveying roller blind that provides protection from unintentional radiation. In addition, the device is equipped with a mechanism for automatic monitoring of availability of the sample, if the working area is missing from the sample, the laser radiation is automatically blocked.
– purging with argon. LIS-01 is equipped with a disconnecting mechanism of the argon purge region forming plasma, which provides ten times the best definition of chemical elements whose lines of radiation are in the range below 200 nm, primarily carbon.
|The radiation source
|Pulsed DPSS laser
|Wavelength of emitter
|Safety class of laser emitter
|The pulse duration
|The beam diameter at the measuring point
|The intensity of the radiation
|Duration of measurement
|Operating spectral range
|350 mm x 300 mm x 150 mm
|The duration of Autonomous work
|Replacement Li-ion battery
|Interface input/output information
|USB flash drive
Note: the description of technology in example of a portable laser spectrometer LYS-01.