The increased operating life of rolling bearings.
Nanodiamond processing allows to increase service life (durability) of rolling bearings from 1.5 to 7 times, and the resistance of the bearings in contact with the working area of dirt, shavings, stones etc.
The increased operating life of rolling bearings with nano-diamond treatment
The advantages of nanodiamond processing
The increased operating life of rolling bearings with nano-diamond treatment:
The increase in life of bearings of rolling can be made at the expense of nanodiamond processing in oil suspension, non-abrasive nanodiamonds special equipment. In this method pressure is the introduction of the diamond nanocrystals (4-6 nm) in the crystal lattice of the metal (of the working surface of the outer and inner ring, balls or rollers) to a depth of 2-3 microns, which allows to create thin sverhskorostey layer reinforced with nanodiamonds metal. Any abrasive machining of the working surfaces occurs.
Due to the increase in the microhardness of the working surface of the bearing rolling to 1600 HV in 3-4 times increased service life (durability) of rolling bearings. The formation of a unique combination of: sverhskorostey working layer with a thickness of 2-3 microns and plastic (resistant to shock) the body of the rolling bearing.
Nanodiamond processing can be subjected to rolling bearings of any size. For example, from 50 mm to 500 mm inner diameter.
The advantages of nanodiamond processing:
Nanodiamond processing of rolling bearings has a number of advantages over other methods:
– easy nanodiamond processing
– does not require disassembly and reassembly of rolling bearings
– the cost of nanodiamond processing does not exceed 10-15% of the cost of new bearings,
– extend the wear of working surfaces of rolling bearings in contact with the working area of dirt, shavings, stones etc.,
– increase the service life (durability) of rolling bearings from 1.5 to 7 times, while the Russian bearing plants in 3-4 times, Chinese factories – in 5-7 times
the increasing roughness of the working surfaces of rolling bearings 1-2 class
– save all the geometric dimensions of the rolling bearing and the physical properties of the metal.
Note: © Photo ,