Complex utilization of municipal solid waste using high-temperature fast pyrolysis.
Disposal of all types of environmentally hazardous solid waste (including organic) to produce heat energy. High energy efficiency (up to 95%), which allows to process materials with low content of combustible components (ash content with up to 90%) or high humidity (60%).
Complex utilization of municipal solid waste (MSW) using high-temperature fast pyrolysis.
– recycling of all types of environmentally hazardous solid waste (including organic) to produce heat energy
– partial decomposition of nitrogen-containing organic compounds in oxygen-free environment
– a significant reduction of nitrogen oxides in the flue gas
– significant reduction or elimination of dioxin formation by combustion in two stages,
– low content of dust particles in the flue gas
– high energy efficiency (up to 95%), which allows to process materials with low content of combustible components (ash content with up to 90%) or high humidity (60%),
– the use of thermal energy for heating, steam generation, electricity, heating water, etc. purposes
– discharged from the reactor ash has a small volume (less than 1%), low temperature and practically does not contain unburned carbon
– ability to extract from the pyrolysis gas of the materials for further processing (e.g. petroleum products, oligomers, olefins,etc.)
– significant reduction of capital costs of gas and energy equipment
– the possibility of application of gas turbines and power diesel engines.
– the oil sludge from oil storage tanks, contaminated soil with oil and oil products, waste oil refineries,
– carbonaceous materials with carbon content from 10% to 40%,
– waste timber, pulp and paper, forestry,
– different types of sludge treatment plants, filtration fields, sludge after mahantango emissions from biological treatment,etc.
– wastes from paint production and paint industry,
– agricultural residues,
– old tires, waste rubber products, waste polymer,
– waste of pharmaceutical industry (activated carbon after use,etc.)
– soil contaminated with various organic substances
– all types of solid waste.
|No.||The name of the parameter||PBP-1000||Bbs-5000|
|2||Heat power, MW||2,35||11,75|
|3||Air consumption cubic meter/hour||4 000||20 000|
|5||Total floor area, sq. meter||30-60||60-90|
|6||The height of reactor, m||4||5|
|7||The concentration of dioxins in emissions||traces||traces|
|8||Waste water, cu. m/hour||no||no|
|9||Ash, %||less than 0.6||less than 0.6|
– line sorting of MSW
– shredder is a small,
– screw feeder,
– vibrosieve furnace fast pyrolysis,
– Dorogova camera disposal of biological waste
– plasmatron “backlight” combustion of pyrolysis gas,
– control system and automation.
Note: the description of technology on the example of complexes of thermochemical TBO GPW-1000 and GPW-5000.