Environmental of laminated veneer lumber is an innovative product of deep processing of wood.
The beams of laminated veneer LVL beam (LVL beams) is an innovative technology in the field of woodworking industry. These technologies allow to produce structural composite materials based on wood, superior to solid wood for physical and mechanical indicators. In particular, these technologies allow us to create the design of LVL beams with a span of up to 120 m without supports.
The beams of laminated veneer LVL beam (LVL beams) is an innovative technology in the field of woodworking industry. These technologies allow to produce structural composite materials based on wood, superior to solid wood for physical and mechanical indicators.
In the modern practice of widespread laminated wood, not limited to the cross-sectional size and length. New construction material – timber from glued laminated veneer (LVL lumber) is one of the types of laminated lumber produced by bonding sheets of unidirectional veneer sheets of coniferous breeds. Technology of production of laminated veneer LVL beam (LVL beams) allows to reduce the negative effects of natural wood defects, which significantly increases the levels of indicators of strength and allows to create constructions with spans up to 120 m without supports.
The timber from glued veneers made from 9 layers of veneer with a thickness of about 3 mm, which are stacked in the longitudinal direction of the product and glued together parallel to the fibers of adjacent layers.
– timber from glued veneer has high corrosion resistance and can work effectively in aggressive environments
– a large margin of safety,
– the stability of the geometric dimensions of independence from seasonal factors, changes in environmental and climatic conditions,
– timber from glued veneer retains its shape and does not change properties over the entire lifetime,
– the lack of operating costs (if using the same metal necessary every 3-4 years to refresh the painting of structures to prevent corrosion, which is not always possible due to the design of the roof),
– simplicity and light weight designs allow installation without the use of heavy machines and mechanisms,
the material is easy to process any cutting tools,
– high manufacturability of laminated veneer lumber veneer
– small Derevianko,
– high bearing capacity with smaller sizes in cross-section,
technologies allow to create the design of LVL beams with a span of up to 120 m without support,
– aesthetic appearance,
– efficiency in relation to the structures (installation of up to 20% on operating costs up to 30%),
– a comfortable microclimate in the constructed buildings and structures,
– ensures high quality, reliability and operational parameters of constructed buildings and structures, due to the high physical-mechanical properties and dimensional stability,
– design of LVL beams are manufactured and processed protective compounds in the factory and arrive on site ready for Assembly and installation
– high speed of erection of buildings and structures,
– design of LVL beams have a high seismic resistance and are recommended for use in earthquake-prone areas,
– material does not deform when you change the temperature and humidity conditions, does not crack, does not rot, has the minimum values of the natural shrinkage,
– timber from glued veneers practically does not absorb moisture, so that self-weight made from it of a beam remains unchanged in a humid environment
– higher resistance of beams of laminated veneer compared to conventional beams is achieved by layering a large and a smaller porosity,
– dimensional stability of the material provides both high precision mating products
– design of LVL beams with a sufficient margin of safety does not require extensive installation of foundations and supporting structures, i.e. old Foundation and supporting walls of the building are fully preserved.
– ridge beam
– truss legs,
– ready-made trusses and frames
– frame house construction,
– reference beams,
– the basis for floors (joists),
– wooden ties,
– security system formwork
– majsternya partitions,
– the sheathing of roofs and walls,
– the basis under the facade glazing,
– lintels of the Windows
– the overlap