Tent-mobile shelter – a prefabricated mobile shelters that do not have at the moment no analogues in Russia. Tent-mobile shelters are framed prefabricated hangar, which consists of a robust steel construction (frame of cold rolled galvanized profiles) and durable insulated awning fabric (or two layers of tent shelters-fabric and laid between them layers of insulation).
Tent-mobile shelters or TMU is a new format of pre-fabricated mobile shelters that do not have at the moment no analogues in Russia. Tent-mobile shelters represent a frame of prefabricated hangar, which consists of a robust steel construction (frame of cold rolled galvanized profiles) and durable insulated awning fabric (or two layers of tent shelters-fabric and laid between them layers of insulation).
TMU is ideal for hiding technical equipment and workflow from atmospheric precipitation nature. All structural elements are standardized, girders and beams are of equal length, the mounting structure is carried out by means of anchor bolts without the use of welding, all this allows to reduce terms of production and installation construction, as well as increases the qualitative characteristics of the hangar.
Tent-mobile shelters are classified as “temporary” and do not require approval for the construction of objects and the speed of Assembly allows to deploy such systems at any place and on any platform (asphalt, soil, plate).
Tent material consists of double-sided PVC coating and has unique qualities: resistance to oil and gasoline, fire resistance, good weldability and high strength, water resistance. The material is available in a variety of colors and can be applied for the construction of a full-color advertising.
TMU was used for the construction of demonstration complexes of international military-technical forum Army-2015, which was held in Sokolniki exhibition and Convention Park of culture and leisure of the armed forces in the town of Kubinka, Moscow region.
– ease of use. Instead of a brick garage, concrete boxes, steel warehouses are built with modern and reliable tent-mobile shelters. Now prefabricated tent-mobile shelters everywhere replace worn out classic Soviet hangars of concrete,
– simple to use. The construction of TMU is carried out with the use of lightweight structures that provide very high performance and guarantee the longevity and durability of structures. The average service life is more than 20 years,
– short time of construction. TMU together with all engineering networks are built within just a few (5-7) days.
– ease of installation of engineering systems. In TMU it easy to organize the work of engineering systems, namely, heating system, fire safety system, lighting system,etc.
– if necessary, the TMU can be quickly demounted and transported to a new location. During transport do not take up much space,
– trudnoperevarimoy. Group of combustibility tent-mobile shelters G1,
low coefficient of thermal conductivity – 0,039 W/m operating system.