Technology of oil processing method of vortex rectification.
The technology of oil refining by way of rectification of the vortex is characterized by high ecological compatibility and allows for deep processing of oil any raw material (including sludge oil) for refinery low-output – mini-refineries (e.g., from 10 to 500 thousand tons per year of raw material). In contrast to the classical ways of refining technology of oil processing method of vortex rectification there is no need for dumping liquid waste – sludge – they simply do not exist.
Technology of oil processing method of vortex rectification (BP), or in English WR (whirl refinery) – WR-technology, is characterized by high ecological compatibility and allows for deeper processing of any oil feedstock for refinery low-output – mini-refineries (e.g., from 10 to 500 thousand tons per year of raw material). In contrast to the classical ways of processing oil from the technology of processing of oil by way of rectification of the vortex there is no need for dumping liquid waste – sludge – they simply do not exist.
Such mini-refinery may include in its technological part and the catalytic processing of fuel oils and gas oils, and catalytic processing of light oil products without loss of quality of petroleum products, with a payback period from the beginning of operation of mini-refineries in 1.5-2 years. This is because the quality of the obtained products depend on the fluctuations in the % composition of raw materials and oil refining cyclone units can be processed “just in time” without having to reconfigure the light and heavy oil, gas condensate and their mixtures.
The method of distillation of hydrocarbons, is based on a single phased evaporation and cooling of each stage of distillation. What is new is that the separation of steam and liquid phase on all stages of the distillation is carried out in cyclone evaporators-separators, the design of which ensures not only the effective separation of steam and liquid phases in the process of vortex motion, but also effectively limits the release of vapors of heavy fractions together with vapors of light fractions to the next stage of distillation.
Thus, the implemented approach is based on the gas dynamic solution of the problem of separation of hydrocarbons into fractions. The advantages of the method can successfully be processed at the same processing installation on the WR-technology light and heavy types of crude oil, gas condensates and mixtures of hydrocarbons.
Technology of processing of oil by way of rectification of the vortex is used since 2005.
A refinery built on the principles of WR-technology successfully operated in the climatic conditions from +45 °to -45 °C.
Designed and built plants with a capacity of 10 thousand tons per year to 500 thousand tons per year of raw material.
– versatility – ability to process any raw oil: light and heavy types of crude oil, gas condensates and mixtures of hydrocarbons, oil sludge from lagoons and storage, “washes” on one machine,
– simplicity and reliability in service,
– environmentally friendly. With this method the processing of oil there is no need to reset the liquid waste sludge. They simply do not exist,
– deep processing of any oil stock
– suitable for small oil refineries with productivity from 10 to 500 thousand tons per year on raw materials,
– high level of automation,
– the possibility of accounting of oil products (raw materials and finished products) up to 100 ml, including the conclusion of all data on the computer, and with remote control,
– high security level – pressure in the technological line is close to atmospheric pressure,
– insensitive to significant fluctuations in the percentage composition of the feedstock. In practice, this allows one and the same apparatus to process heavy and light crude oil, light and dark gas condensate, and to clean and re-process the tainted oil products,
– high interest yield of light fractions while maintaining the quality indicators of diesel fuel,
– when the plant on some varieties of oil and when working on gas condensate octane of the resulting naphtha motor method by 5-6 units higher than the similar indicator for traditional installations
– low consumption equipment,
after 40-50 minutes after starting the installation goes on high-quality mode (the products meet the quality parameters according to GOST),
– the ability to work with performance up to 15% of the face value, preserving the quality indicators of production,
– the possibility of refining oil with a high content of water,
– the ability to process gas condensate – unstable raw material in the place of its production with the production of motor fuels of EURO-3/4/5,
– included in the processing line, the pre-topping can effectively carry out the dehydration (with water content of 7-8%) and desalting of oil held bad cleaning. The process of dehydration, desalting and topping is a direct distillation of crude oil,
– significant fluctuations of the raw material does not affect the quality of the final product, that allows them to Refine raw hydrocarbons extracted from the various septic tanks and storage of oil sludge, as well as the so-called “wash” – oil after washing W/a tank, which is impossible with classical technology of oil refining,
– cyclone evaporator-separator can operate stably even when the deviation from the vertical of 45° and more, allowing you to create, for example, floating tankers-refiners who will not stop working even in a storm. Booting at the origin of oil, the tanker comes to a destination with a cargo of finished oil products, the desired assortment. Design of such a tanker will be different from conventional oil tankers only in the presence of a compact refining installation (overboard is always stable cooling medium – water) impressive power and a slightly modified process piping and pumping of petroleum products.
– versatile-effective and reliable petroleum refining equipment for motor and energy fuels, primary distillation of oil
– universal equipment for processing of oil sludge,etc.
– the most efficient and versatile equipment for fractional distillation of synthetic crude oil,
– the most efficient and versatile equipment for fractional distillation of cracking products of heavy residue (fuel oils, tars),
– universal equipment for production of diesel fuel during the development of oil and gas condensate fields,
– high-performance equipment for retrieval by extractive distillation, for example, aromatic hydrocarbons and receiving solvents.