Supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract)
Supercritical carbon extracts.
Supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract) – a new kind of extracted active ingredients from plant material obtained in the process of supercritical CO2 extraction with the application of liquid CO2 gas. In its natural form is almost completely copy the original raw materials and ingredients are in the proportions peculiar to source raw materials. Have a pronounced aroma and taste of herbs and dry spices of the same name.
Supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract) – a new kind of extracted active ingredients from vegetable raw materials obtained in the process of supercritical CO2 extraction with the use of liquefied CO2 gas.
Supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extracts) represent a pasty oily mass with a strong characteristic of raw material smell; mass fraction of moisture not more than 5 %; fully dissolve in oils, alcohol, acetic acid, insoluble in water, but form with it a solid emulsion.
The use of supercritical CO2 extracts increases the biological value and naturalness of the final product.
CO2-extracts — very potent drugs. Only 2 grams of marigold extract per kilo basis, it is sufficient that the resulting cream had a pronounced antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory activity. It is this property of CO2-extracts makes them economically advantageous: high efficiency of these extracts means that to get quality of the drug is quite quite low concentration (usually 0.2 percent, while oil extract you will need 3-5%). If you need to achieve a pronounced effect, the concentration of subcritical CO2-extracts in the product can be increased, but should not go beyond 2%.
– full, or a total of supercritical CO2 extracts represent a complex of biologically active substances (essential oils, terpenoids, fatty acids, phenolic compounds, vitamins, pigments, alkaloids, etc.) in its natural form is almost completely copy the original plant material, and substances are found in the proportions peculiar to source raw materials,
– have a pronounced aroma and taste of herbs and dry spices of the same name,
the extraction process takes place at normal temperatures (30-40 degrees Celsius), which excludes the destruction of the complex molecules of vitamins and nutrients
– does not occur oxidation of active components of plant raw materials,
– are environmentally friendly products
– does not require additional solvents and additives (alcohol, methyl ethyl ketone, propylene glycol), which can have a negative effect on the skin,
– damaged by pests,
– unlike dry raw material is not microbiologically contamination, sterile and have bactericidal and bacteriostatic properties that prolongs the shelf life of products,
– supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract) sterile themselves and bactericidal effect on the microflora of the product to which they contribute,
– contain a lot of natural preservatives and antioxidants that will help keep the product
not clogged by the waste products of the microflora (by mycotoxins, with aflatoxin),
– do not contain pesticides and herbicides,
– do not lose their properties, aroma and taste during storage,
– supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract) durable, only for technical documentation, the shelf life is 2-3 years, in practice many extracts do not lose their properties and after 6-9 years,
– easy to follow composition
– many natural biologically active substances increase the effect in combination with each other and related natural components of plants,
– supercritical carbon extracts (supercritical CO2 extract) are in the tens, sometimes hundreds of times more effective than pure synthetic drugs.
– medical cosmetics,
– food industry.