Stabilized moss is a real live moss, processed by special technology. Is an ideal material for landscaping.
Stabilized moss is a real live moss, processed by special technology. The processing of the moss is called stabilization, which consists in soaking the raw material in different solutions.
After stabilizing for a long time retains its natural properties of softness, elasticity and color acquired in the process of stabilization and additional staining.
As raw material for the production of stable moss, you can use any moss and lichen, which belongs to the group of lichens.
This natural material is used for decorative purposes the internal space of the premises, for example, green walls, signage, art objects, etc. Stabilized moss is a perfect material for landscaping.
Stabilized moss is receptive only to the level of humidity in the room, which shall be not less than 40%.
– environmentally friendly material
– safe to human health, animals and the environment
– no need of constant care,
– does not need watering. On the contrary, it is contraindicated watering,
– does not need light. The presence or absence of light does not affect it. With the exception of direct solar rays, are necessary to avoid
– not subject to disease,
– does not dry,
– not growing
– does not deteriorate,
– can be installed in dark rooms and rooms with artificial lighting,
– needs care and feeding,
– durability. Your kind of stable moss stores years,
– natural appearance. Externally, it is indistinguishable from the living.
Note: © Photo .