Solar bio-vegetari is the greenhouse of new generation enabling you 365 days a year to raise eco-friendly vegetables, herbs, fruits and berries of exceptional quality. Solar bio-vegetari is the most modern and effective system of greenhouses.
Solar bio-vegetari is the greenhouse of new generation enabling you 365 days a year to raise eco-friendly vegetables, herbs, fruits and berries of exceptional quality. SBV is the most modern and effective system of greenhouses.
SBV created to eliminate extreme natural and model ideal conditions for the growth of crops. In SBV that resemble natural ones are used technologies that optimize natural processes to provide maximum yield.
Solar bio-vegetari hybrid greenhouse is a continuous cycle, as efficiently as possible using solar and thermal energy of the Sun and technology vermicultivation, which helps to obtain organic vegetables, berries and fruits, and earthworm biomass and the vermicompost.
Solar bio-vegetari make the best use of solar and thermal energy of the Sun, greatly reduce the cost of heating and lighting.
The use of vermicultivation technology enables the production of organic fertilizers and supply of plants of the natural carbon dioxide.
Solar bio-vegetari is a complex technology and includes the following specific technologies:
– orientation to the cardinal points. Translucent part facing due South, which ensures maximum use of solar energy
– technology “green stream”, 365 days. In a certain order and at certain times planted crops that allow you to harvest every day throughout the calendar year
– drip irrigation. Saving water in 2-5 times. Plants get as much moisture as they need for growth and fruiting,
– supplementary lighting. In the cold season, or when insufficient sunlight is used supplementary lighting: sodium lamps, induction and led light, a certain spectrum,
– vermiproduction. This processing of organic waste with the help of specialized technological lines compost earthworms “Staratel” with the aim of obtaining high-quality organic fertilizer – biohumus (vermicompost), necessary for the cultivation of environmentally friendly products,
– vermicompost. The soil produced by earthworms. It contains biologically active substances that accelerate the physiological processes in plants. It also contains components that inhibit the development of microscopic fungi and insect repellent-pests. One kilogram of vermicompost ensures the increase of the green mass of not less than 10 kilograms,
– multi-level farming and vertical beds. Allows the use of additional internal volume and further increase the yield of 1 m2 from 2 to 100 times,
– the use of elements of permaculture, i.e. the combination of the friendly plants, the sealing of the landings and all that can be transferred from wildlife to greenhouse
– system of air convection, which allows to minimize the cost of maintaining the microclimate in greenhouses.
– solar bio-vegetari designed, developed and operated exclusively for the cultivation of organic products (vegetables, greens, berries),
– solar bio-vegetari is constructed of energy efficient materials and has a structure that is designed to use solar energy in the cold season, reducing energy consumption by 30%,
technologies SBV involve the creation of waste-free production and provide the plot of self-production of organic fertilizer – biohumus.
– cost of 1 m2 of solar bio-vegetariya is about 7 500 rubles per 1 m2
– productivity – up to 100 kg of vegetables from 1 m2.
Note: the description of technology, such as solar bio-vegetariya.