Available single wall carbon nanotubes TUBALL brand and industrial technology of their synthesis.
Technology of synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes under the brand name TUBALL for the first time in the history of making mass implementation of graphene tubes economically feasible. Single-walled carbon nanotubes are versatile excessively small additive multiplies the key properties of all basic materials (metals, cement, ceramics, polymers, electrode materials of batteries and solar batteries, paint, coatings, glass, etc.), turning them into such a super-composites.
Other forms of carbon: graphene, carbyne, diamond, fullerene, carbon nanotube, “Vickery”.
Using the industrial technology of synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes, scalable to hundreds of thousands of tons per year and reduce the price for consumers up to 100 times, on the basis of plant “Graphetron 1.0” is the production of single-walled carbon nanotubes under the brand name TUBALL.
This technology of the synthesis of single-walled carbon nanotubes under the brand name TUBALL for the first time in the history of making mass implementation of graphene tubes economically feasible.
TUBALL is a universal additive. TUBALL contains 75% and more of single-walled carbon nanotubes (SWCNT) and can be used as a universal additive, simultaneously improving strength, electrical and thermal conductivity of most materials such as composite polymers, rubber, metals and some others. Significant improvement in material properties is observed, starting with the addition of 0.001%-0.1% weight of TUBALL parts.
Hundreds of thousands of scientific publications have confirmed that single-walled carbon nanotubes:
– 100 times stronger than steel;
– the density of the critical current in the CNT exceeds by orders of magnitude the current density in copper conductors;
– 10 times teploprovodna of copper;
– superior tungsten at the boiling point (3700*C);
– have a record for monoobject the ratio of length to diameter (up to 3 000 000 times);
– have a record surface area (surface area of 1 gram of CNT is equal to two basketball courts).
– high content of single-walled carbon nanotubes in the material “as-produced” (~75%),
– very low content of amorphous carbon (<1%),
– almost all inorganic impurities (Fe) are encapsulated in a carbon shell
– price 100 times lower than prices of products of comparable quality.
– improving the properties of most base materials
– the creation of new materials with improved properties.
The super-composites on the basis of single-walled carbon nanotubes:
A composite material formed of at least two components with significantly different, complementary, properties. For example, reinforced concrete consists of concrete and steel rebar or a rubber consisting of a rubber and technical carbon, fiberglass, carbon fiber – all composite materials. Their properties are determined by the properties of their components. If the components match perfectly, the properties of the end composite is the average of the properties of its components proportionally to their mass fraction.
If you need to replace the material is 4 times more durable composite, it should be composed of the same mass of the reinforcing component strength values above 8 times. And if you want to enhance the original material is 4 times the reinforcing additive of only 1 %, the strength of this additive should be stronger than the original material 400 times.
Conceptually, this approach fits for all properties of materials, strength, thermal conductivity, electrical conductivity, etc.
Such a universal additive to create supercomposite materials are single-walled carbon nanotubes as well as graphene and fullerene.
Note: the description of technology on the example of carbon nanotubes TUBALL brand.