Self-regulating cables for heating pipes and equipment.
Self-regulating cables automatically adjust the heat in response to the temperature change of the heated surface and the ambient temperature. They allow to exclude from the scheme the thermostat at all. The cable controls where you have to heat stronger, and weaker due to its semi-conductive self-regulating matrix (element of design). When it heats only the area that needs heating.
Self-regulating cables automatically adjust the heat in response to the temperature change of the heated surface and the ambient temperature. Self-regulating cables allow you to exclude from the diagram the thermostat at all. The cable controls where you have to heat stronger, and weaker due to its semi-conductive self-regulating matrix (element of design). When it heats only the area that needs heating. It saves energy.
Self-regulating cables allow you to build simple and efficient system of heating have a wide range of power: from 11 to 60 W/m, do not overheat and does not burn even with a self-intersection.
Installation of self-regulating heating cable is easy, takes little time and does not require any special skills or tools. All of the components for sealing ends, joints and power connections are available in convenient sets.
Self-regulating cables have an operating voltage ~220-240 V (on order of ~110-120 In).
Self-regulating heating cable is a “smart” design. Inside the braids and screens (depending on modification) is the main element of the cable two copper conductors of between which there is a heating matrix. It looks like a normal thick polyethylene, but possesses qualities that remove Parking cable to a new level. This self – regulating matrix semiconductor, and it changes its properties with temperature change.
– self-regulating cables are suitable for use in safe or hazardous areas according to the standard GOST R IEC 60079,
– automatic regulation of heat in the temperature change of the heated surface,
– do not overheat and do not burn out even when a self-intersection,
– simple and quick installation, not requiring special skills and tools
– can be cut desired length through the use of a parallel type conductor,
– resistant to corrosion and chemical attack,
– self-regulating cables do not require toplocatie and thermostat. Connect directly to the socket or to the switch,
– applicable for heating water systems and roof, sanitary fittings (taps, valves, etc.), water, tanks, pipes of different diameters, and equipment not subjected to heat treatment, in other systems where it is necessary to ensure protection from freezing, for frost protection of all elements of the roofing system; to ensure the capacity of piped drainage system in the cold season,
– the outer sheath of the cable made of material resistant to ultraviolet radiation, rainfall, temperature extremes,
– self-regulating cables have increased security through the use of a braid of tinned copper wires and outer protective shell.
– for heating of industrial and domestic pipes, tanks, pipelines, equipment, including those located in explosion hazardous areas, etc.,
– in de-icing systems.
Note: © Photo https://www.pexels.com.