SDN-the technology of drawing thin-film coverings.
SDN-the technology of drawing thin-film coverings is similar in ease of use on inkjet technology. It allows you to apply a variety of coating (wear resistant, corrosion resistant, barrier, optical, electrode, nizkoemissionnymi, bactericidal, etc.) on the product and substrate of any material of any shape and size with high speed and quality of application.
Currently, there are several standard approaches for application of functional nanocomposite films: deposition from the gas phase (PVD), chemical coating from the gas phase (CVD) and some techniques for a limited number of liquids, in particular a Sol-gel process, which provides unique advantages but is not widely used because of the presence of significant disadvantages, chief among which is the limited lifetime of the solution precursors. SDN-technology (Solution Derived Nanocomposite) is the technology of obtaining nanocomposites from solution is a modification of the Sol-gel process, the limitations which are overcome by the introduction of specific design solutions that maintain the precursor solution in the initial state.
New SDN technology thin-film coating, similar in ease of use on inkjet technology, is the development of Sol-gel methods.
Developed family of SDN systems allows us to apply a variety of coating (wear resistant, corrosion resistant, barrier, optical, electrode, nizkoemissionnymi, bactericidal, etc.) on the product and substrate of any material of any shape and size with high speed and quality of application. Simultaneously with SDN installations designed cartridges for precursors (starting solutions), supporting the solution in the initial state.
SDN-ensure the application of nanocomposite coatings on:
– flat sheets of glass, wood, plastic or metal
– rolls of flexible materials – plastic film, metal foil, bandages, tissue,
– machine parts and mechanisms, architectural monuments, and various consumer products.
SDN installation are designed to replace the use of very expensive and environmentally harmful methods of vacuum – PVD and CVD, opening the way in this vital industrial areas as renewable energy, energy saving technology, biomedical prosthetics and diagnostic etc.
– a significant reduction in the cost of the installations – in 3-5 times in comparison with installations based on different methods of application,
– significant reduction in the cost of coverage – up to 10 times compared to coatings deposited by other methods,
– SDN-technology has high performance and efficiency
– low power consumption in the production of coatings,
– more advanced coatings: transparency, barrier properties, etc. irrationalist compared to coatings deposited by other methods.
Among the various applications of SDN technology — the application of coatings in the production of low-emissivity (energy-efficient) architectural glass, glass with special coatings, solar panels, displays, microelectronic equipment, medical devices and equipment, and packaging and antibacterial materials, etc.