Russian high-precision CNC system series FMS-3000.
FMS-3000 is a modern Russian high-performance device of numerical control, intended for installation on various types of technological equipment. Russian CNC system FMS-3000 are based on computer industrial design with an open architecture. Adaptation to a particular type of machine are carried out using electrics and a wide set of parameters the FMS-3000.
FMS-3000 is a modern Russian high-performance device of numerical control, intended for installation on various types of technological equipment.
Russian CNC system FMS-3000 are made on the basis of computer industrial design with an open architecture, which together with a powerful software makes it easy to integrate into their structure computer components from leading manufacturers.
The open software structure allows to include in the system software modules of the user.
Adaptation to a specific type of the machine is carried out using electrics and a wide set of parameters the FMS-3000.
– high-precision control of the feed drives and the back-end controller electrics,
– significant increase in overall productivity of equipment by reducing time to develop and debug governing practices, adjustment of the machine for processing a particular part, high precision machining with control of dimensions of parts and tools,
– support WEB service allows to carry out remote monitoring of the machine on any remote device connected to a network, a personal computer, mobile tablet or smartphone
– transformation three-dimensional programming in 5-axis machining of the part in real time
– easy embedding of standard computer components,
– ease of preparation of control programs in a visual environment,
integrated debugging tools, configuration and diagnostics
– prompt shipment of spare parts in case of system actuators, or sensors fail
spatial correction on the size of the instrument (analogue known only in the system Fidia),
– circular interpolation in space,
– dynamic synchronization of axes,
– managed the tracking and positional axes in any combination with any types of actuators, including unregulated
– configure the operator interface depending on the type of machine or manual tasks
– up to 8 panels on the display, the TNC,
testing of technological programs forward or back an unlimited number of frames
– alignment of the movement axes according to the program manual movements of the axes,
– warranty and post-warranty software update.
– milling machines,
– copying machines,
– machining centers,
– thermal cutting machines,
– other CNC equipment.
Note: the description of technology on the example of CNC systems series FMS-3000.