Antigravity quantum engine Vladimir Leonov.
The maximum speed of the spacecraft with the quantum engine Vladimir Leonov can reach 1000 km/s compared to 18 km/s from the rocket. Flight to Mars on a spaceship with quantum engine acceleration ±1g will be only 42 hours, with full payment of weightlessness, the moon is 3.6 hours. Quantum engine Vladimir Leonov gives the opportunity to work in space, in the atmosphere, on land and under water.
Technology is in the process of development and is awaiting funding!
Today jet engines (RD) spacecraft reached its technical limit. In 50 years time pulse of their work increased from 220 seconds (V–2) only 2 times up to 450 seconds (proton). Rocket with RD with mass of 100 tons at best carries 5 tons (5%) of payload.
In June 2014 was successfully conducted bench tests of a prototype quantum engine (CD). In the weight 54 kg momentum vertical thrust was 500-700 kgf (kg force) for the consumed electric power of 1 kW. Camera (by – takes off vertically along the guide rails with an acceleration of 10–12g.
These tests conclusively proven that gravity conquered experimentally confirming the theory of Superbadiste, created by V. S. Leonov.
The basis of the theory of Superbadiste lies the opening of the V. S. Leonov in 1996, quantum space–time (quanton) and superstrong electromagnetic energy cooperation (CMEA).
Kvanton is a zero missing element in the periodic table (the atom vacuum Nutone), which are unable to form other elements.
The extraction energy of superstrong electromagnetic interaction (CMEA) in the quantum engine occurs as a result of the creation of an unbalanced force (torque) during the deformation of the quantized space–time gradient of electromagnetic systems (activators).
– the payload component of 90 tons, which is 900% against 5% for RD,
– maximum speed of the spacecraft with the quantum engine can reach 1000 km/s compared to 18 km/s have rockets
– having a long impulse, the apparatus with the quantum engine can move with acceleration
– flying to Mars on a spaceship with quantum engine acceleration ±1g will be only 42 hours, with full payment of weightlessness, the moon is 3.6 hours,
togives the opportunity to work in space, in the atmosphere, on land and under water
– ability to fly aircraft at altitudes of 50-100 km,
– reduced drag of the aircraft in flight and in the consumption of conventional fuel by orders of magnitude, due to the fact that the plane is flying essentially on inertia,
– when switching to fuel gas, the plane can fly for years without refueling
– by increasing speed, for example, on the route Moscow–new York flight time of the aircraft, the design of which is to, can be reduced from 10 hours to 1 hour
– filling 1 kg of Nickel in the reactor has will allow a car to run 10 million kilometers without refueling, is the 25 distances to the moon,
to, in contrast to the RD, not warm the atmosphere and space the products of combustion,
– powered electric energy
– allows you to create underwater vehicle that can leave the water and fly above the water surface and in the atmosphere and out into space.
– vehicles, rail and Maritime transport, underwater vehicles, aircraft, interplanetary space ships,
– electricity residential sectors
– resistance bonding of building materials.
|Engine type:||1 kW of power:|
|A modern rocket engine (RD)||the thrust of 1 Newton (0.1 kg)|
|To(prototype 2014)||the thrust of 5000 N (500 kgf) in the momentum|
Tomust have a powerful source of energy. This energy source is the reactor of the cold nuclear synthesis (has), working on the Nickel.
The energy output of fuel of the same Nickel in the nuclear cycle, a million times higher than chemical fuel, i.e. 1 kg of Nickel in the mode of has emit energy as 1 million kg of gasoline.
Note: the description of technology in example of a quantum engine Vladimir Leonov. © Photo https://www.pexels.com, https://pixabay.com