Switching capacitor power consumption supercapacitor.
Impulse capacitor energy intensive (IKE) is the so – called molecular capacitor (MC), molecular drive (MN), supercapacitor, gold capacitor, ultracapacitor, the ultracapacitor. Pulse energy-intensive condenser is used to return a great power and the accumulation of energy in a relatively short period of time (0.1 to 10 sec.).
Electrophysical and technological characteristics
Technical characteristics of pulse capacitors of energy-intensive
Impulse capacitor energy intensive (IKE) is the so – called molecular capacitor (MC), molecular drive (MN), supercapacitor, gold capacitor, a supercapacitor, an ultracapacitor.
Pulse energy-intensive condenser is used to return a great power and the accumulation of energy in a relatively short period of time (0.1 to 10 sec.).
Pulse energy-intensive capacitor is a monolithic sealed structure having isolated from the body, marked by signs “+” and “–” the cold end. Condenser elements inside provide the energy intensity of IKE from 1 to 120 kJ kJ when the energy density of the order of 0,5÷4,5 j/cm3 depending on the purpose and design. The nominal charge voltage of IKE may be in the range from units to hundreds of volts, and the capacitance from tenths to 2 000 Farad Farad with minimum resistance values (to 0.0005 Ω).
– the density of energy in them 10 times more than conventional capacitor
– power in a pulsed discharge/charge 10 times higher discharge power batteries,
– impulse capacitor energy intensive can replace the rechargeable batteries and conventional capacitors,
– fire and explosion safety,
– high mechanical strength,
– resistance to short-term impacts of high surge and short-circuit currents,
– no maintenance in the process of operation, high reliability, long life,
– operating temperature range -45°C ÷+60°C,
– does not contain toxic substances,
– low price of the product.
Electrophysical and technological characteristics:
– high density electrical capacitance charge and energy are respectively: 100 f/cm3, 100 Cells/cm3 to 50 j/cm3,
– small internal resistance,
– power density pulse discharge of 10 W/cm3,
– a small quantity of own time of charge and discharge, it covers the range from 0.025 sec. to 5.0 h,
– low leakage current per unit of accumulated charge (~10-3 mA/C),
– possibility of long storage of charge for hundreds of hours
– form factor design of IKE is cylindrical, with a diameter of 230 mm.
– as a side source of pulsed power for acceleration of electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles due to energy regeneration, nakoplennoy under braking
– start engine tractor and stationary equipment, locomotives, ships and so on in any climatic conditions or discharged battery,
– pulsed power and pulse power output into a load of technical and technological equipment, such as various actuators, x-ray machines, machines for spot welding,
– a system of uninterrupted power supply responsible consumers (of computers, control systems and communication, continuous production ,etc.)
– a buffer energy storage to relieve peak loads of electric substations, of direct energy converters (fuel cells, wind and hydro generators, solar panels ,etc.)
– replacement of batteries in electric vehicles the tools with the specified route in enclosed spaces (halls, warehouses, greenhouses, poultry farms, livestock farms and environmental zones).
Technical characteristics of pulse capacitors are energy-intensive:
|Type of IKE, kJ/In||The Voltage U, In||The Container, F||Maximum power
discharge of IKE Rmah, kW
|The maximum current charge/discharge of IKE at a matched load, Imax, And||Volume, dm3||Weight||Note|
|25/14||14||255||16,3||2300||11,4||27,0||The start of the internal combustion engine of automotive and railway equipment (railcars, diesel track machines, refrigerated wagons)|
|90/200||200||4,50||50,0||500||22,9||36,0||Hybrid vehicles, electric vehicle, uninterruptible power supply|
|40/64||64||23,0||93,8||2125||17,2||38,0||Condenser starting system of diesel engines, mainline and shunting locomotives|
|1,5/18||15||7,00||4,50||500||4,99||10,0||Uninterruptible power supply units, actuators, communication devices and other purposes, buffer storages of electric substations and direct energy converters, loudspeakers, navigational beacons, x-ray equipment, pulsed power sources|
|60/200||200||Of 3.00||50,0||500||A cash consideration of 133,3||28,0|