Switching capacitor power consumption supercapacitor.
Impulse capacitor energy intensive (IKE) is the so – called molecular capacitor (MC), molecular drive (MN), supercapacitor, gold capacitor, ultracapacitor, the ultracapacitor. Pulse energy-intensive condenser is used to return a great power and the accumulation of energy in a relatively short period of time (0.1 to 10 sec.).
Impulse capacitor energy intensive (IKE) is the so – called molecular capacitor (MC), molecular drive (MN), supercapacitor, gold capacitor, a supercapacitor, an ultracapacitor.
Pulse energy-intensive condenser is used to return a great power and the accumulation of energy in a relatively short period of time (0.1 to 10 sec.).
Pulse energy-intensive capacitor is a monolithic sealed structure having isolated from the body, marked by signs “+” and “–” the cold end. Condenser elements inside provide the energy intensity of IKE from 1 to 120 kJ kJ when the energy density of the order of 0,5÷4,5 j/cm3 depending on the purpose and design. The nominal charge voltage of IKE may be in the range from units to hundreds of volts, and the capacitance from tenths to 2 000 Farad Farad with minimum resistance values (to 0.0005 Ω).
– the density of energy in them 10 times more than conventional capacitor
– power in a pulsed discharge/charge 10 times higher discharge power batteries,
– impulse capacitor energy intensive can replace the rechargeable batteries and conventional capacitors,
– fire and explosion safety,
– high mechanical strength,
– resistance to short-term impacts of high surge and short-circuit currents,
– no maintenance in the process of operation, high reliability, long life,
– operating temperature range -45°C ÷+60°C,
– does not contain toxic substances,
– low price of the product.
– high density electrical capacitance charge and energy are respectively: 100 f/cm3, 100 Cells/cm3 to 50 j/cm3,
– small internal resistance,
– power density pulse discharge of 10 W/cm3,
– a small quantity of own time of charge and discharge, it covers the range from 0.025 sec. to 5.0 h,
– low leakage current per unit of accumulated charge (~10-3 mA/C),
– possibility of long storage of charge for hundreds of hours
– form factor design of IKE is cylindrical, with a diameter of 230 mm.
– as a side source of pulsed power for acceleration of electric vehicles and hybrid vehicles due to energy regeneration, nakoplennoy under braking
– start engine tractor and stationary equipment, locomotives, ships and so on in any climatic conditions or discharged battery,
– pulsed power and pulse power output into a load of technical and technological equipment, such as various actuators, x-ray machines, machines for spot welding,
– a system of uninterrupted power supply responsible consumers (of computers, control systems and communication, continuous production ,etc.)
– a buffer energy storage to relieve peak loads of electric substations, of direct energy converters (fuel cells, wind and hydro generators, solar panels ,etc.)
– replacement of batteries in electric vehicles the tools with the specified route in enclosed spaces (halls, warehouses, greenhouses, poultry farms, livestock farms and environmental zones).
|Type of IKE, kJ/In||The Voltage U, In||The Container, F||Maximum power
discharge of IKE Rmah, kW
|The maximum current charge/discharge of IKE at a matched load, Imax, And||Volume, dm3||Weight||Note|
|25/14||14||255||16,3||2300||11,4||27,0||The start of the internal combustion engine of automotive and railway equipment (railcars, diesel track machines, refrigerated wagons)|
|90/200||200||4,50||50,0||500||22,9||36,0||Hybrid vehicles, electric vehicle, uninterruptible power supply|
|40/64||64||23,0||93,8||2125||17,2||38,0||Condenser starting system of diesel engines, mainline and shunting locomotives|
|1,5/18||15||7,00||4,50||500||4,99||10,0||Uninterruptible power supply units, actuators, communication devices and other purposes, buffer storages of electric substations and direct energy converters, loudspeakers, navigational beacons, x-ray equipment, pulsed power sources|
|60/200||200||Of 3.00||50,0||500||A cash consideration of 133,3||28,0|