Preservatives for silage and haylage to increase the safety of the feed and the normalization of digestive processes in animals.
Preserving forage with starter cultures (of preservatives) is a progressive method of forage of own production for cattle, pigs and others animals. They provide increase in terms of preservation of fodder, higher-quality feed and reduce losses of nutrients in the feed.
Preserving forage with starter cultures is a progressive way of own fodder production for cattleand pigs.
Preservatives for silage and haylage is represented by three species: cultures of Biaxin, Biotrof, Bioamid.
Biaxin is a natural biological preparation that is intended for fodder conservation from plant material.
In its composition contains several strains of micro-organisms, complementary, and auxiliary substances that improve the development of lactic acid microorganisms.
In practice, most often, to make the working of the leaven of used 200 litre drums. In this case, the barrel (200 l) is used as concentrate 1 kg. Ready working leaven used in the making of silage or sangiovanni in the ratio of 1 liter per 1 ton of the crop.
The silage is ready for feeding after 15-20 days.
– real cost reduction on preparation of high-class feed,
received feed are ecologically clean, produced by bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract to the carbs
– increase the safety of feed
– a successful forage even in adverse weather conditions,
– provision of high eatability and digestibility of the feed is obtained,
– the increased milk yield and weight gains of beef cattle fattening,
– improving taste of milk
– increased fat and protein content in milk,
– in the feed increases the content of protein, amino acids, which enhance the biological value of feed,
– forages are low in acidity, rich in vitamins B2 and B12, propionic acid and not subjected to molding,
– full saving of the energy value of the feed
– meets the highest European quality standards.
for crimped grain,
for fresh-cut and slightly dried green mass,
– for procurement of feed grain,
to preserve trudnosgoraemyh cultures.
Biotrof reproduced is a pure culture of beneficial lactic acid bacteria.
Lactic acid bacteria included in the composition of the drug, possess high antagonistic activity against putrefactive microorganisms and butyrate bacteria.
Bacterial ferment or make when loading the crushed mass in a silage trench or the collection of grass in the field. In the yeast make using special dosing pumps installed on the harvesters or pickers.
Starter culture is packaged in 1-litre capacity. Packed in boxes of 6 bottles. Shelf life: 4 months.
1 liter of ferment is spent on the processing of 75 tons of green mass. Immediately before use, from yeast prepare the working solution, the concentration of which depends on the moisture content of green mass. Before mixing with water and yeast thoroughly shaken.
The scheme of breeding of the leaven of Biotrof:
|The moisture content of green mass||Recommended cutting length of plants (cm)||To 0.2 liter of starter add pure water (l)||Number of solution (l) 1 t being siloed mass|
|65% and below||2-3||60||4,0|
|from 66 to 74%||4-5||50||3,3|
|75% and above||8-10||40||2,5|
– quick acidification of the preserved weight due to the accumulation of lactic acid,
– suppression of undesirable microbiological processes
the exception, of the development of butyric bacteria and putrefactive microorganisms due to the lactic acid bacteria that are part of the drug
– obtaining higher quality feed
to reduce loss of feed nutrients,
– used strain is characterized by the quality of osmotolerance that allows you to use the drug not only silage, but also for cooking food of dried herbs.
For ensiling of freshly cut vegetable is suitable only mass – rich, unpolluted soil. Fodder crops should be cut in terms of providing the greatest yield of nutrients and the production of high quality forages: legumes – at the beginning of budding; grasses in the phase of stem elongation, but no later than the beginning of ear formation; annual legumes in mixtures with cereal – in the phase of green ripeness of grain. Intended for ensiling mass is pre-crushed.
Bioamid dry biological preservative based on lactic acid bacteria, designed for silage and sangiovanni plant feed.
– helps to increase safety:
– feed units by 25%
– digestible protein at 25-33%,
– dry matter by 5-8%,
– carotene in 2.5 times,
soluble carbohydrates due to the breakdown of starch by amylase lactic acid bacteria
– prevention of butyric fermentation and putrefaction of preserved feed
– exclusion of costs for the purchase of milk or whey for activation of the drug due to the fact that the increase in the number of lactic acid bacteria starts in the working solution bioconservatism,
food is well eaten by animals, normalizes the processes of digestion, thus preventing ketosis and acidosis,
– silage and haylage have a natural color, undisturbed structure, a pleasant fruity smell
– increase average daily milk yield in cows
– compliance to class 1 at least 95% of silage and haylage, which is pledged bioconservation,
– increase the gain in live weight of animals
– reduces the cost of feeding the animals,
– provides high quality feed for long term storage (up to 3 years).
for maize, sorghum, sunflower,
– for annual and perennial legumes and grass mixtures,
for mountain herbs,
for cane in pure form and in mixture with straw.
Note: the description of technology in example of preservatives: Biaxin, Biotrof, Bioamid.