Precast-monolithic overlap, as cheap and environmentally friendly building materials.
Precast-monolithic overlap eliminate a kind of technological imbalance, when wall house design modern: warm, light and durable, and cappings are held in the old fashion slab or monolith, heavy and expensive. Precast-monolithic overlap 30% – 50% lighter and hollow-core slabs, provide savings in construction up to 30%, have a carrying capacity up to 2,000 kg per m2.
To buy the product
Composed of precast-monolithic slab of two main parts:
1) reinforced concrete beams (girders) with a spatial triangular reinforcing frame in the form of lightweight steel trusses.
2) lightweight blocks (inserts), which can be made of concrete, sand concrete, polystyrene.
Precast-monolithic overlap eliminate a kind of technological bias, when the wall structures of the house modern: warm, light and durable, and cappings are held in the old fashion slab or monolith, heavy and expensive.
When mounting light blocks (inserts) is laid on reinforced concrete beams (girders); fastened on top of solid rebar, mesh; sinuses between the blocks of the slab and a reinforced concrete beam (girder) and the top surface of the blocks (inserts) zamonolichivajut.
– environmentally friendly, composed of sand, gravel, clay, cement,
– brand strength from the M200 and more
– production technology team, filler design,
– different length, width and shape of floors
– have a perfectly clear geometry
– reduction of weight of overlappings at 30% – 50% compared to hollow core and solid, respectively,
– do not require cast-in-situ belt on the walls and a levelling screed of the subfloor,
– coefficient of absorption of impact noise is 1.5 times better than the concrete slab,
– the construction of slabs in the building configuration of any complexity with Bay Windows and projections,
– savings in the construction of up to 30%,
– load capacity up to 2,000 kg per m2,
– the construction of slabs does not require the use of a crane,
they are easy to move and mount,
– the use of voids in slabs for pipe-laying
– installation in remote places,
– thermal resistance of precast-monolithic floors compared to concrete make it 9 times.
– precast-monolithic overlap in low-rise construction allows to erect buildings up to 3 floors inclusive,
– in buildings of any complexity configuration,
in frame-house construction of precast-monolithic slabs are used as floors in buildings up to 24 floors.