Polymer concrete, reinforced with various materials, the composition of your hands price, buy trade products vase tray fabrication technology decor facade manufacturer application specifications properties value
Polymer concrete, reinforced with various materials.
The polymer common name of a group of new types of concrete, designed to eliminate or reduce the drawbacks of cement concrete in which mineral binder (cement, silicate) partially or completely replaced by polymers. Operating temperature of the polymer is from -60 to 320 C. Has the strength, low weight, chemical and shock resistance, elasticity significantly higher than that of conventional concrete. Polymer concrete, reinforced with various materials according to their characteristics replaces the stainless steel lining of gumirova.
Advantages and characteristics
The polymer common name of a group of new types of concrete, designed to eliminate or reduce the drawbacks of cement concrete in which mineral binder (cement, silicate) partially or completely replaced by polymers. Polymer concrete, reinforced with various materials, its characteristics replaces stainless steel, lining gumirova.
Polymer concrete, reinforced with various materials, consists of 3 main layers:
– outer protective layer of polymer, the thickness of which depends on an operational environment of the product. The purpose of layer – protection from ultraviolet radiation and external air environment. In the case of immersing the product in a corrosive environment, the outer protective layer can be replaced by the composition of the internal protective layer. Consists of a binder (resin of last generation, which is chosen according to the degree of aggressiveness of the environment or other essential indicators, such as exceptional hardness, fire and explosion safety, etc.) and filler. Suggested filler chromium oxide, allowed the use of other fillers (gypsum, oxide titanium, graphite, corundum),
– strength layer (middle layer) consists of a binder (resin with high strength characteristics) and filler. The filler may be cotton thread, linen thread, carbon thread (for light and durable products), synthetic thread, STEKLONiT or a combination thereof. The purpose of the layer – creation strength characteristics of the product. The thickness of the layer is calculated for the required loads
– inner layer of polymer concrete, whose thickness depends on the application of the product. The appointment of an internal layer of protection from aggressive and abrasive media. Consists of a binder (resin of last generation, which is chosen according to the aggressiveness of the environment or other necessary indicators) and filler. Suggested filler – diabase. Allowed the use of other fillers such as graphite, or fillers for special purposes.
Advantages and characteristics:
– operating temperature from -60 to 320 0C,
– chemical resistance, which is selected depending on the environment
density 1.4 t/m3,
– no residual deformation
– economic effect from implementation and use of is from 30% to 1000%,
– strength, light weight, impact resistance, elasticity significantly higher than that of conventional concrete,
– weather resistance.
– equipment operating in aggressive environments (acids, alkalis, oil,etc.)
– equipment (ditches, sand traps, mixing device, storage tanks, etc.), working with abrasive substances,
– equipment (scrubbers, electrostatic precipitators, flues, ventilation, etc.), working in the environment of corrosive gases,
– equipment (installed on the roof of the buildings, fans, etc.), packing, requiring low weight,
– hardware complex shapes (fan blades, protective cover of equipment, plates, industrial columns, fittings, etc.).
Note: © Photo .