Polylactide is a biodegradable polymer.
Polylactide is a biodegradable polymer based on lactic acid derived from natural bystrovozvodimogo of raw materials such as corn and sugar cane. Used in 3d printing, used for production of shaped and molded articles, etc.
Polylactide is a biodegradable polymer based on lactic acid derived from natural bystrovozvodimogo of raw materials such as corn and sugar cane.
– the creation on its basis of fundamentally new types of products that contribute to reducing anthropogenic pressures on humans and the environment
– the decline in the composting of household and technical waste due to biodegradation to harmless by-products (water, carbon dioxide gas) in the period up to 2 years when used in products with short life disposable packaging, utensils, personal hygiene products,
– good biocompatibility and controlled the timing of bioresorption, including in medical devices: absorbable surgical threads, the implant delivery systems of medicines, the bandages and plasters.
Density – 1,24-of 1.40 g/cm3.
Melting point – 160-180 OS.
Glass transition temperature – 52-70 OS.
– a wide range of molded and cast products, including in the form of packaging,
– medical products,
– reinforcing fibrous materials and binders for composites,
– as reagents in the operation of oil and gas wells, and also hot melt adhesives
– to receive products using 3d printing.