Patchwork wax from natural ingredients creates a reliable protective coating.
Patchwork wax is food-grade, biodegradable impregnation for wood, stone, plaster, leather and other materials. Consists only of natural components. Due to the solvent action of gum turpentine wax and propolis penetrate deeply into the wood, creating a durable protective coating for a long period. Patchwork wax made from an ancient recipe.
Patchwork wax – it’s food-grade, biodegradable impregnation for wood, stone, plaster, leather and other materials. Consists only of natural components. Due to the solvent action of gum turpentine wax and propolis penetrate deeply into the wood, creating a durable protective coating for a long period. Patchwork wax made from an ancient recipe.
Patchwork wax forms a reliable protective coating even when applied it in one layer. Processing of layer 2 is carried out in the case of using the product in places with high humidity or in cases of intensive use areas (e.g., bathhouses, saunas, public places).
When applied in a single layer average consumption patchwork of wax is 1 liter per 25m2 depending on the material and surface quality of processing.
Under the action of gum turpentine wax of propolis 1-2 mm penetrates into the pores of the wood, even at room temperature, creating dependable protection for years to come. Propolis is the most potent preservative, harmful to fungi and pathogenic microflora, but at the same time, it is absolutely harmless to humans, used since ancient times in folk medicine. After evaporation of the turpentine wax creates on the treated surface a thin film with a nice honey-wax smell.
– consisting of no chemicals. We use only pure natural products;
– contains volatile, beneficial to human health, kill bacteria and germs;
– protects the surface from decay, fungi and mold;
– the surface becomes water-resistant;
– preserves the natural structure and color of the wood, giving it a noble depth;
– creates aesthetically pleasing to look at and touch cover that does not require additional processing;
– has beneficial effects on human health;
– pleasant pine scent during application;
coating patchwork wax durable.
Patchwork wax applied:
for interiors, bedrooms, baths, saunas, etc.;
– to handle any wood surfaces: log homes, stairs, floors, frame elements, decorative items and wooden furniture;
– for impregnation of clay, lime and cement plasters in areas with high humidity;
– for the protection of cork coverings in high humidity areas;
to protect leather footwear in the offseason, including from the effects of mud and salt solutions;
in the restoration and conservation works on wood, metal and stone;
– to impregnate fabrics to impart water-repellent properties.
Methods of application:
1 way. The material is applied by brush a thin, even layer on dry clean surface, the next day is rubbed with a felt flap to Shine.
2 way. The material is applied by brush a thin, even layer on dry clean surface and is heated industrial dryer until completely absorbed wax, and then rubbed with a cloth to Shine.
In conservation of ancient metal and wooden surfaces, apply a thin layer with a brush or cloth.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the patchwork of wax.