Operating environment MexBIOS for motor control and robotic systems.
Operating environment MexBIOS – specialized operating environment for motor control and robotic systems. Using MexBIOS, you only need to load the kernel/library to the microcontroller and configured for their task.
So far there is no universal software platform (operating system, operating environment, standard applications, and services) to control motors, actuators, robotic complexes, etc.
Every time developers have to create software of the control system from scratch, inventing a bike. It takes 3 to 6 months and requires a highly paid team of programmers.
Operating environment MexBIOS – specialized operating environment to control electric motors and robotic systems. Using MexBIOS, you only need to load the kernel/library to the microcontroller and configured for their task.
Operating environment MexBIOS provides calculation in real time functions:
a) control the coordinate motors of different designs (speed, position, acceleration, current, torque);
b) synchronizing operation of the actuator is composed of multi-axis robotic complex (circular and linear interpolation, the testing control logic);
C) implementation of algorithms of protection and service logic process control.
– accelerate the startup time of embedded software for control systems of electric drives 10 times due to the lack of the need to develop self embedded software – must be configured for MexBIOS management system by selecting and setting desired functions from a set of ready services
– visual programming in combination with classical text procedures
– the mechanism of simulation work and control objects,
– not required to compile the project
– preset the content for motor control,
– easy integration in existing projects of the user
– predicted load of the CPU
– the package is compatible with controlSUITE from the TI
integrated virtual console,
– changing algorithms on the fly
– technology remote access for user support,
– multiprocessor support (under development),
Converter blocks from Matlab/Simulink.
1. To load into memory of the microprocessor a set of procedures commonly used when creating integrated applications (application-specific library).
2. To load into memory of the microprocessor with special software mechanism at startup of the microprocessor on the basis of external information (configuration file) to determine the terms and conditions of start of the procedure to dynamically establish the data flows between the inputs/outputs of procedures (MexBIOS kernel).
3. To create a configuration file on the computer by the method of visual programming and using ready-made templates (MexBIOS development studio).
4. If necessary, compile and add your own procedures to the memory of the microprocessor (user-defined library).
5. To debug in the environment MexBIOS development studio.
Step 1: which operating environment MexBIOS system and library of apps, comes with a set of basic content in the field of motor control (or other libraries) via JTAG. If necessary, additional downloadable library of special procedures and the library user is received from the utility into flash.
Step 2: In the environment MexBIOS Development Studio to create a control system from existing blocks by visual programming or open a ready-made project template. Available units for engine control is made based on the libraries offered by Texas Instruments. If the requested block is not in the preset palette component MexBIOS Development Studio, using into flash, create the need for additional blocks.
Step 3: Perform preliminary testing of the software in the simulation mode, if necessary, adding to the project object model control (engines, mechanisms, etc.). The user is given the opportunity to create models of their controlled objects by means of the component palette, and into flash. This indicates the number of inputs/outputs of the model and the relationship between them in the form of program code. In the future, the model can be imported from Simulink.
Step 4: Custom virtual remote control through the use of ready-made visualization elements – lamps, push buttons, indicators etc. that will be “tied” to the desired registers. Possible animation. If necessary, the specialists of OOO “NPF mechatronica-Pro” can connect to the remote user and to quickly assist with the commissioning of the project.
Step 5: load the configuration in the MexBIOS Kernel (SCI/USB/RS232/RS485, SPI, etc.) created in the environment MexBIOS Development Studio and run the project for execution.
Step 6: perform the debug using the virtual control devices, the mechanism of the Watch window, monitor, indicators etc. If necessary, change the block diagram and reload the configuration. After the procedure, debug a working version of the save, loading the configuration into nonvolatile memory of the microprocessor or external ROM chip.
Note: the description of technology in example operating environment MexBIOS.