Obtaining oil from waste methods process technology
Obtaining oil from various wastes.
Obtaining oil from various wastes (coal, shale, peat, waste, livestock and poultry farms, municipal solid waste, lignin, wood waste, waste tires, etc.) is carried out using cavitation and hydrodynamic effect at supersonic speeds. The yield of the synthetic crude oil ranges from 33,8 to 87.3 %.
Obtaining oil from various wastes is carried out using cavitation and hydrodynamic effect at supersonic speeds. As a result of such exposure changes the physico-chemical composition of hydrocarbon substances (decomposition and the formation of new substances, degradation of molecules, reducing the molecular weight, temperature of crystallization, etc.) and its properties (viscosity, density, flash point, etc.). Hydrodynamic and cavitation effects on hydrocarbons leads to the rupture of C-C and C-H bonds in the molecules of hydrocarbon compounds. When you break ties With-N from the hydrocarbon molecule breaks off the hydrogen, when disconnection From the hydrocarbon molecule is broken into two unequal parts. As a result of various hydrocarbon waste is generated, synthetic, oil, water and the synthesis gas.
As raw material for the production of synthetic oil can be used the following wastes: coal, shale, peat, wastes of livestock and poultry farms, municipal solid waste, plastic, lignin, wood waste, scrap tires, heavy fuel oil, rubber and polymer waste, any waste oils, etc.
Obtaining hydrocarbon oil from waste is an ecological way of recycling and reprocessing of such wastes.
The yield of synthetic oil:
|The name of the waste:||The yield of synthetic oil in %%:|
|Peat raw 100%||46,4*|
|The carbon residue of pyrolysis of tires||65,0|
|Silt sediments of sewage treatment plants||50,2*|
* – the bottom line.
– the conversion of waste into energy which can be used
– minimizing the volume and weight of recyclable waste,
– reduction of territory and the number of landfills,
– improving the environmental situation,
– reduction of CO2 emissions,
– is one of the ways land reclamation, water reservoirs, sewage water contaminated by oil spill and petroleum products
– provides the ability to use freed from the dumps of the earth,
– short term deployments and commissioning of modular type of execution unit for production of oil from various hydrocarbon waste
– minimal preparation of raw materials, i.e. waste,
– absence of harmful emissions. The installations are equipped with special filters,
low cost get synthetic oil
– it is possible to obtain not only the synthetic oil, but heat and electricity without environmental pollution and hazardous emissions.