Multifunctional optical fiber.
Multifunctional optical fibers possess advanced characteristics.
Multifunctional optical fibers have advanced specifications and are available including the following types:
– with a stepped refractive index profile and core diameter of several hundred micrometers in the metal protective coating, ensuring tightness and durability of the product;
– with the optimized gradient profile of the refractive index and the minimum temporal broadening of the pulses in the UV and visible regions of the spectrum;
– with different values of numerical aperture from 0.12 to 0.36.
– reflective shell is made of silicone and quartz glassdoped with fluorine.
– in spektroskopii, medical diagnostics, laser and optical industry.