Multi-level Parking rotary.
In Parking lots, rotary pallets with cars moving on the type of the “Ferris wheel”. Rotation is possible in both directions, depending on optimal displacement. Located on a square occupied by two cars, they allow you to organize from 8 to 12 Parking spaces. Installation of car parks is carried out on a light Foundation.
Currently there is a huge problem, “natural Parking”. Infrastructure bedroom sets are not designed to accommodate large number of vehicles, most modern buildings are made in violation of the Parking. The consequence of this are: Parking on lawns, playgrounds, impossibility of entrance of vehicles into the yards of the sleeping areas, the obstruction of urban traffic. The solution to this problem are multi-level Parking.
Domestic multi-level Parking presents Parking system rotary type. In Parking lots, rotary pallets with cars moving on the type of “wheel of review”. Rotation is possible in both directions, depending on optimal displacement.
Located on a square occupied by two cars, they allow you to organize from 8 to 12 Parking spaces. Installation of car parks is carried out on a light Foundation.
– possibility of installation on the squares a little more than the system itself. So area designed for Parking two cars can be effectively placed up to 12 cars
– pre-engineered modular design
– multi-level Parking rotary type operate on the principle of attraction “at thewheel review”,
– the possibility of an extension already installed terminal,
– easy maintenance, allows to do without the services of specially trained staff
– online control systems of the terminal,
– video surveillance landing zone with archives,
– gsm module communication with a Central server,
– is equipped with sensors for comfortable Parking sensors overload sensors in the landing zone, sensors abandoned objects under the platform,
– mechanical brake system
– due to the small dimensions of the terminal can be inscribed at any area of the city,
– Parking system can be built into the design of the building and lined in the course of construction,
– the installation of the payment system using contactless card payment terminal with an hourly countdown and the system of cash payments, without payment system for internal use of the HOA and the staff of the organization
– low cost per Parking space,
– the period of installation, commissioning, including the mandatory running-in equipment and a thorough check of all systems and components, is 6-7 days
– low noise level allows you to set the system close to the building
– low power consumption,
– the possibility of repeated reinstallation at another location
– system design designed for seismic zone factor 4 and for regions with a high risk of the action of a strong wind,
the simplicity of the design documents for construction (because this design falls under the category of temporary buildings),
– life with timely service and proper treatment for more than 20 years
– operation requires no special training,
– high efficiency.