Mobile robots Servera “Engineer”.
Mobile robots Servera “Engineer” is easy to manage and operate. They can be used in harsh conditions and designed to solve a wide range of tasks. Mobile robots are easy to use and does not require special skills or education for exploitation. Controlling the robot is using virtual reality goggles and a joystick.
Mobile robots Servera “Engineer” is intended for use in the following areas:
– education and research,
– rescue services,
– fire service
– dangerous production,
– engineering and operation services,
– maintenance of tunnels and mines.
The kit includes a portable robot control station of the robot.
– low weight – tolerated in a backpack by one person. Mobile robot Servera “Engineer” has a small mass and can be transported in a backpack by one person. This allows you to use the robot in remote places and disaster sites, where transportation of the robot trucks is difficult
– easy to manage and operate. Mobile robots are easy to use and does not require special skills or education for exploitation. Controlling the robot is using virtual reality goggles and a joystick. Points in the image projected from the cameras of the robot, and the joystick is used to control movement of the robot and to control the manipulator arm
– tough operating conditions. The robot is designed to work on the street outside. The robot is completely sealed, able to work under rain, snow and dust. Depending on the installed payloads, the robot is able to work at extended temperature range,
– climbs the stairs. The mobile robot is able to climb the stairs in the stairwells of apartment buildings. Auxiliary rotary tracks allow the robot to overcome various obstacles on the way
– recovery after the coup. The mobile robot is able to stand in a vertical position after the coup on its side or back. This allows you to continue working in case of emergency situations and to improve the operational stability of the robot in hazardous areas of use,
– the manipulator arm. Mobile robot equipped with robotic manipulator for grasping objects. The manipulator allows to use the robot to operate potentially dangerous items, without risking human life. On the “fingers” of the manipulator include the attachment of additional toolthat may be required in special situations. This allows to adapt the robot for specific situations and uses
manipulator robot can have a different number of degrees of freedom,
– maximum height of the cameras of the robot are chosen to allow the robot to look inside parked cars, including cars with high ground clearance. The robot combines a low weight to carry by one person and the opportunity to raise the camera to a high altitude for inspection,
a mobile robot equipped with various cameras and sensors. The camera on the robot head is positioned to provide all-round visibility without rotation of the head. This facilitates control of the robot, because the operator can quickly switch to the front camera or rear view
– three-dimensional scanning and stereo vision. The mobile robot is equipped with a regular laser scanner for three-dimensional scanning of objects and rooms and stereo vision. These devices are used for solving the tasks of Autonomous navigation and manipulation of objects using a manipulator “hand”
– automatic detection of obstacles. Laser scanner and stereo vision system allows the robot to automatically detect obstacles and adjust the trajectory for collision avoidance. This significantly reduces operator effort and allows you to successfully complete the task in difficult driving conditions
– automatic navigation and creation of digital maps of the route. Mobile robot builds a three-dimensional digital map of the route traveled when driving on terrain or inside buildings. Digital map of the route allow the robot to perform Autonomous transitions, if necessary, for example, the loss of radio communications. Digital maps are based on data obtained from the laser scanner, inertial sensors, sensors odometry system stereo vision and GPS/GLONASS receiver
– battery replacement in the field. Mobile robots are designed with the expectation that the battery can be replaced in the field without tools. The batteries can be recharged in the field from the generator or the car’s cigarette lighter. This allows for continuous use of the robot by means of the rotation of batteries
– the robot design provides for easy installation of additional payload modules. To connect additional modules provided proper location.
|The weight of the robot||13-25 kg depending on configuration|
|Weight of wearable equipment management||5.0 kg|
|Maximum height of camera||130 cm|
|Maximum speed||5 km/h|
|The maximum amount of weight raised by hand||Up to 6kg|
|The duration of the work
– in motion
|~4 hours depending on mode of movement|
|– in monitoring mode without movement||Up to 15 hours depending on the connected modules target loads|
|The maximum height of the overcome stairs||To 22 cm|
|The maximum angle of climbing stairs||To 35 degrees|
Work in the dust
Immersion in water to a depth of 1 meter (puddle)
|Operating temperature range||-10C … +40C, with additional limitations on the use of specific payloads.
optional: extended temperature range
|The radio range
– open area
|up to 5 km|
|– in indoor or urban environments||A few hundred meters|
|The operating frequency of the radio channel||902-928 MHz or
|Range three-dimensional laser scanning||Up to 4.5 m|
– visible camera with optical zoom of 24 times
– Laser scanner
|Backlight||Led light visible range|
|Battery||LiFePo4, in a secure enclosure, replaceable in the field without tools|
|The number of hardpoints for external payloads||5|
|On-Board data bus for connection of external modules additional stress||CAN
Note: the description of technology in example of a mobile robot serwisie the “Engineer”.