Domestic compact mobile building a 3D printer.
Completely compact and mobile construction 3D printer working 24 hours a day, having small dimensions and low weight. Save up to 70% with the construction of the frame of the building compared to traditional construction.
Mobile construction 3D printer is used
Completely compact and mobile construction 3D printer Apis Cor working 24 hours a day, having small dimensions and low weight.
– high speed construction of buildings and structures up to 100 m2 per day;
– ideal geometry of the constructed buildings and constructions;
– save up to 70% in the construction frame of the building compared to traditional construction by saving on labor costs, low energy consumption, reducing construction time, etc.;
– the diversity of the built architectural forms;
– compact size and light weight: length 5 m, width 1.5 m, height 1.5 m, weight 2.5 tons;
– easy delivery: uses standard construction equipment;
– easy installation: without prior preparation of the site and debug works on the principle of “put and works”;
– quick start: commissioning of the equipment in place not more than half an hour;
– large print area – up to 192 m2 with virtually no restrictions in height from one point of printing (when the printer area is substantially increased);
– printing in two planes. More architectural possibilities through rotating extrusion head that allows you to print the sloping walls vertically and horizontally;
– low power consumption – 8 KWh;
– complete absence of debris;
– full automation of technological processes.
Mobile construction 3D printer is used:
– in small and mid – construction.
Note: the description of technology in example 3d printer company Apis Cor.