Mineral sorbent for oil spill response, etc.
Mineral sorbent C-VERAD with oil-degrading bacteria to oil spill response, etc.
Mineral sorbent C-VERAD is a mineral sorbent with oil-oxidizing bacteria, intended for liquidation of emergency floods of oil, fuel, oil, acids, alkalis and toxic fluids from the soil from hard surfaces with water.
The advantages of using and recycling
Mineral sorbent C-VERAD is a mineral sorbent with oil-oxidizing bacteria designed to eliminate accidental spills of oil, fuel, oil, acids, alkalis and toxic fluids from the soil from hard surfaces with water.
The advantages of using and recycling:
– 100% fire – and explosion safety. Unlike sorbents on the basis of on the basis of moss, peat, cellulose, paper, polyester, rubber, polymers, etc. do not burn or support combustion. The melting temperature of 1200 ºC. Can be used during fires. A fire safety certificate,
– absorbs acids, alkalis. Chemically resistant. Unlike organic, coal and polymeric sorbents, not only not destroyed under the influence of aggressive acids, alkalis, petroleum products and other toxic liquids, but also actively absorb these chemicals. A safety data sheet
– actively used at low negative temperatures in the far North. Serviruya ability is maintained until, until a complete freezing of absorbed oil,
– easy to apply and going. Without a splash. Without sticking. Can be applied with a spray equipment and mechanically. In contrast to the organic, carbon and polymeric sorbents:
– is not affected by the desorption process (not gives back the absorbed liquid),
– not dirty
– remains loose,
– does not stick to the equipment
– not carried by the wind
– in the process of using granules of the sorbent retain the original structure and size (do not swell),
– may be 3-4-fold application. During heat treatment in combustion plants, are 100% restoration of the properties of the used sorbent WITH VERAD,
– involved in the process of land recovery. Introduced oil-degrading bacteria break down the hydrocarbons of oil. Dead cells of bacteria and remnants of sorbent s-VERAD easily absorbed by the local microflora (as a fertilizer). With deep penetration of polluting liquids it is recommended to use S-VERAD BIO with a high content of oil-oxidizing bacteria
– environmentally friendly and biocompatible. Does not require harvesting from the scene of the spill in some cases. By the selective impact of the introduced oil-degrading bacteria, a complete biodegradation of the petroleum products occurs within 3 months (in landfill conditions). The used sorbent can be plowed with the ground, followed by planting grass or ornamental plants,
– if the burning does not form clots, does not melt, does not spread. In contrast to polymeric sorbents and sorbents based on graphite does not clog the furnace space and the feed system musoroszhigayushchikh installation
allowed burial in the city dump in accordance with the law. A safety data sheet.
– 100% sorption of petroleum products from hard surfaces. The sorption capacity of the sorbent S-VERAD – at least 8 g/g. depending on the type of petroleum product, film thickness, temperature and humidity,
– 70-80% sorption of petroleum products from the surface of the water. The sorption capacity of the sorbent S-VERAD – not less than 2 g/g. depending on the type of petroleum product, film thickness, temperature and humidity,
– hydrophobic. Absorbs no more than 1-2% moisture by weight,
– time of buoyancy (100% wet) – 100 days,
– unlimited shelf life. Does not require special storage conditions. You can store near an open flame,
– 100% non-flammable,
– with oil-oxidizing bacteria.
Note: the description of technology on the example of mineral sorbent C-VERAD.