Environmental microbiological means of plant protection against insect pests.
Microbiological means of plant protection (microbial insecticide) Bicol – a broad-spectrum drug used to combat insects. Effective against 80 types of harmful insects: leaf-eating caterpillars, aphids, spider mites, and larvae of the Colorado potato beetle.
Indications for use – malicious objects
Microbiological means of plant protection (microbial insecticide) Bicol – a broad-spectrum drug used to combat insects.
Microbiological means of plant protection Bicol obtained on the basis of microbiological synthesis and crystallooptic spore bacteria Bacillus thuringiensis var. thuringiensis strain 98. The product contains viable bacterial spores and endotoxin and exotoxin.
– effective against 80 types of harmful insects: leaf-eating caterpillars, aphids, spider mites, and larvae of the Colorado potato beetle,
– environmentally friendly, non-toxic to warm-blooded animals and humans, fish, bees and beneficial insects (entomophages) when the concentration in the working slurry to 1%,
– microbiological means of plant protection Bicol has no stress impact on plants during processing
– relieves stress in plants caused by adverse weather conditions and chemical means of protection plants
– no negative impact on the quality of agricultural products,
– decrease reproductive function in insects.
Indications for use – malicious objects:
Microbiological means of plant protection Bicol is used to combat the larvae of beetles and caterpillars (1-3 age) lepidopteran insect pests (Colorado potato beetle, Cutworm, moths, butterflies, American white butterfly and other leaf-eating pests).
Microbiological means of plant protection Bicol was tested in the period from 1989 to 1993 in Crimea, Ukraine in the Kiev region, in Moldavia, Krasnodar, Moscow, Voronezh and Lipetsk regions of Russia.
To protect potatoes from the Colorado potato beetle larvae, the effective flow rate of the drug amounted to 1 kg/ha (sprayer conventional type) and 0.2 kg/ha when using ultra-low volume sprayers. The loss of larvae was as high as 98%.
In the closed ground (greenhouses) on cucumbers against spider mites effective concentration of a suspension of the drug – 0,6%. The death of the tick 97%.
Against the American white butterfly effective concentration of the working suspension of 0.1% provided the loss of larvae to 93.3%.
Against leaf-eating scoop on beet the drug consumption rate of 1.5 kg/ha, for protection of cabbage from the complex of leaf-eating insects the rate of 1kg/ha, mortality of insects was 85%.
Note: the description of technology by the example of microbial plant protection products of Bicol.