Metal microresearch is a synthetic porous metallic material, an ultralight form of foamed metalhaving a low density up to 0.9 mg/cm3 (without air).
is a mesh vzaimoponimanii hollow elements,
– diameter of each element is about 100 micrometers,
the wall thickness of 100 nanometers,
– finished structure is filled with air to approximately 99.99 %, and when calculating density technology the weight of the air conditional is excluded,
– very low density 0.9 mg/cm3. Is one of the lightest materials along with aerografia, aerografie and the aerogel,
– elastomeres. This means that the metal microresearch after significant compression almost completely recover their shape.
– as thermal and vibration insulators, shock absorbers,etc.
– as battery electrodes and catalyst carriers,
– as a material for energy storage.
Note: © Photo https://www.pexels.com