High-energy nanocrystalline magnetic materials of wide application and technology of their receipt.
Record the characteristics of high-energy magnetic materials based on them to create efficient motors, generators, actuators, couplings, sensors, filters, magnetic bearings, magnetic separators etc.
High-energy magnetic materials are produced on the basis of rapidly quenched magnetic powders of the system Nd-Fe-B by sintering and obtaining a plate alloy “Strip-casting”.
Record the characteristics of high-energy magnetic materials based on them to create efficient electric motors, generators, actuators, couplings, sensors, filters, magnetic bearings, magnetic separators etc.
On the basis of high-energy magnetic materials developed by nanocrystalline high-gradient magnetic system, which is a device, assembled on permanent magnets, which is characterized by the following record attributes:
– magnetic field generated by the system, almost on the order exceeds the magnetic field of the strongest permanent magnets;
– magnetic field generated by the system, is extremely high-gradient, gradient magnitude gradB several orders of magnitude greater than the magnitude of the gradient in known magnetic systems;
– magnetic system provides the value of power works BgradB to 1011 мТл2/m, which is six to seven orders of magnitude greater than in known magnetic systems.
magnetic materials have a magnetic record characteristics, the magnetic field exceeds the magnetic field of the strongest permanent magnets etc.,
– the performance technology of sintered magnets is 3-4 times higher than foreign counterparts,
– high accuracy of geometric dimensions that do not require additional machining,
– the ability to multi-pole magnetization. Without this it is impossible to manufacture stepper motors, such as the idle air control (IAC) for new cars
– high strength characteristics. For magnets operating under high loads, for example, new high-speed electric motors with rpm greater than 80-100 thousand rpm
– high corrosion resistance, which allows to guarantee a service life of at least 10 years.
– magnetic system in electronics. Nanocrystalline magnetic materials are used for a wide range of magnetic systems of magnetrons, the system for focusing electron beams, mass spectrometers,etc.
– motors, generators,
– superdense recording. When the film thickness of 200 nm, the region of localization of the magnetic field is 20 nm. Given the size of the bit information, the recording density can reach 1000 Gbit/IN2. This means that you can record on a disk of conventional size of over 15 terabits of information
– high-gradient magnetic separation. Magnetic systems based on nanokristallicheskikh magnetic materials allow to separate non-magnetic (para – and dia-magnetic) material to define the ferromagnetic impurities in the amount of 1 atom per million, divide the particles of the nanopowder size. High-gradient magnetic separation finds its application in obtaining high-purity substances and materials to control the dispersion of nanopowders in the instruments for research of structure and phase composition,
hydromultipole in water supply and sanitation for the prevention and elimination of already otsloivshiesya scale in the highways, networks, pipes , etc.