Eco-friendly, durable liquid wood for decoration and construction.
In the starting material liquid wood – wood–plastic composite (WPC) used bamboo or larch is the most durable wood varieties. Wood fiber is the main component of liquid wood – 50-80 %. The rest is artificial thermoplastic polymers. To control the properties of the KDP along with introduced additives–modifiers: antioxidants, antimicrobial and flame retardants, thermal and light stabilizers, pigments, etc.
Liquid wood (composite wood) is the name of a new finishing material, a kind of wood–plastic composites (WPC).
As the raw material liquid of wood used bamboo or larch is the most durable wood varieties. Wood fiber is the main component of liquid wood. They account for 50-80 % of the liquid tree. For the production of liquid wood use wood waste (wood flour, sawdust, shavings, etc.).
The remaining 15-45 % of the composition of the liquid tree falls on artificial thermoplastic polymers, such as polyethylene, polypropylene. They bind particles of the filler is wood fiber in a single mass.
To control the properties of the KDP along with introduced additives–modifiers: antioxidants, antimicrobial and flame retardants, thermal and light stabilizers, lubricants for increasing the water resistance, pigments, dyes, biocidal additives to prevent the formation of fungus and mold, the strength modifiers, etc. All elements are absolutely harmless.
Panel DPK not release into the air harmful volatile substances, even when heated, so can be used even in doubles.
– safety: resolution of SES on the use of DPK in institutions,
– sustainability: the product quality conforms to the strictest international quality standards IEC and European CE standards. The product has received all Russian certificates of conformity, fire safety and sanitary–epidemiological conclusions,
– material can withstand a temperature difference from -50 ° C to +50 ° C
– possibility of installation under different weather conditions, unlike wood and plastic, for which there is a “low threshold” temperature, when work is impossible
durability and 100% humidity, as the wood inside the material is not in contact with the environment
– durability: withstand a weight of 600-800 kg per 1m2 ,
– due to the unique foam material linear expansion coefficient is only 0.6%,
– exclude the process of decay and drying,
– resistance to fire: material is certified G2 permitted to use in low-rise construction,
– ease of cleaning: repels water and grease, the products no staining of the material does not swell or soak, does not form frost, it is easy to remove any dirt, flying dust,
– it is possible to reuse the PDK
– does not fade in the sun, as protected from the ultraviolet radiation,
– ease of use: does not require additional processing, painting and any maintenance,
– flexibility: unlike conventional wood, liquid, fully justifying its name, can easily take any form,
– ideal to implement the boldest design solutions, creation of original architectural forms
natural beauty: the material has the texture and color of natural wood,
– 50% cheaper the best quality woods (oak, teak, mahogany) and in the same time superior to them in strength and iznosostoikost,
– aggressive factors do not affect liquid wood even without treatment with the protective composition. At strong pollution it is possible not to be afraid to damage the surface abrasive cleaners,
– goes well with stone, brick, fits in with any urban or natural interior
– production technology allows to produce WPC wooden figures of any shape, any texture and colors,
– awarded certificate of the First International Environmental Award for building and finishing materials.
swimming pools, cafes, terraces, facades, walls, interiors, benches, paths, etc.
Some types of liquid wood:
|Profile size (mm): 128×25
Working size (mm): 120×25
Weight, kg/m: 1
|Profile size (mm): 133×25
Working size (mm): 140×25
Weight, kg/m: 1.825
|Profile size (mm): 158×10
Working size (mm): 150×10
Weight kg/m 0.651
|Profile size (mm): 160×10
Working size (mm): 150×10
Weight, kg/m: 0.507
|Profile size (mm): 190×21
Working size (mm): 151×21
Weight, kg/m: 1.14/1.092
|Profile size (mm): 154×14
Working size (mm): 130×14
Weight, kg/m: 0.863
Production technology of liquid wood is quite simple. At first mix all the components and heated to liquid condition. Then put all the components together and curing pour the hot mixture under pressure in special molds and then cooled.
Note: © Photo , .