Laser controlled termoregulyatsii.
Laser controlled termoregulyatsii is waste-free technology cutting glass, quartz, sapphire, ceramics, semiconductor materials and other brittle materials.
Laser controlled termoregulyatsii is waste-free technology of cutting glass, quartz, sapphire, and gallium arsenide, tantalate niobate and lithium, silicon carbide, ceramics, semiconductor materials and other brittle materials.
The essence of the method of laser managed thermosplitting is local (line of cut) heating the surface of the brittle material with laser beam. In the heating zone in the surface layers of the material having a compressive stress. Further, the heating area on the cut line suddenly cooled. A sharp change of temperature leads to the appearance in the surface layers of the stresses of strains and microcracks. As a result, the material is formed a cutting line with smooth edges.
Laser controlled termoregulyatsii allows not only to cut material, but cut holes in it of different shapes ranging to 0.03 mm, cut it in pieces the size of 0.03 mm and chamfer edges.
– high cutting speed – up to 2 000 mm/s
– non-waste technology,
– cutting width – 0 mm
– high cutting accuracy – +/- 5mm,
– the Eclipse laser sharp edges,
– high quality,
– defect-free cutting,
– low energy process compared to other technologies and methods of cutting,
– high purity process
– full automation of the process
– increase the mechanical strength of the finished products up to 5 times compared to mechanical cutting.