KV radio “Uleyma-80” radio stations by stationary R 168 sq price icom prima kV aviation frequency VHF kV base lapovok Russia Russian new wearable modulators for the circuit amplifiers the receive HF frequency range
KV radio “Uleyma-80”.
KV radio “Uleyma-80” is a miniature HF radio that operates in the shortwave band of 80 meters, on one fixed frequency in the Amateur band boundaries.
KV radio “Uleyma-80” is a miniature KV radio stationthat operates in the shortwave band of 80 meters, on one fixed frequency in the Amateur band boundaries or the plot of frequency 3800 – 3900 kHz (for service to the land mobile radio).
Scope of application: tourism, hunting, fishing, hotovosti, supervision, inspection of national parks and reserves, mountain climbing, emergency, police Department, forest farming, road construction, and exploration.
Properties and benefits:
– the distance from 0 to 150 km.
– weight of set not exceeding 1 kg,
– dimensions, mm: 138 x 67 x 19,
– the need for a wide range of people,
– built under the scheme of direct conversion with two symmetric quadrature channels and the intermediate frequency 6,347 kHz,
– efficient algorithm of digital signal processing,
– the most modern element base,
– ergonomics with all necessary components,
– ability to work in digital mode
– the uniqueness of the radio station use NVIS transmission – range communication in dozens of times higher than those that can be obtained on VHF at lower gimbals of the antenna,
– no frills
– ease of management requires no special knowledge (one button “transmit-receive”),
– the world’s only HF radio in the small sizes and weight,
– high sensitivity to KV range – 0.6 UV.,
– optimal power output – 4 Watts,
– protection from misalignment,
– standard impedance – 50 Ohm
– standard SMA connector,
– frequency stability,
– the spectral density of a signal due to a competent algorithm of digital processing
– efficiency: in receive mode and 30 mA in the presence of a signal up to 40-50 mA in transmit mode even with the loud sounds into the microphone peak value of the input current is 450 mA.
– voltage supply – 12V.
Note: the description of technology on the example of HF radio “Uleyma-80”.
Note: © Photo video https://vk.com/igoninalexey