Insulation cellulose fibre insulation is a modern environmentally friendly heat and sound insulating material.
For the same cost, insulation cellulose fibre insulation for the main characteristics (heat and sound insulation properties) exceeds the applicable mass insulating materials based on glass and mineral fibers. Insulation cellulose fibre insulation is a foamed or crushed wood pulp, processed fillers, preservatives and flame retardants.
Insulation cellulose fibre insulation – environmentally friendly building heat and sound insulation material, which is a shredded foam or wood pulp, processed fillers, preservatives and flame retardants, which resist the spread of fire, rotting and molding material. Antiseptics and antipyrine are low-toxic, moderately hazardous, non-volatile, natural ingredients.
Insulation cellulose fibre insulation is resistant to fire and high temperatures, impervious to rot and mildew, do not form condensate, “breathes”, prevents the appearance of rodents, provides seamless insulation, which saves up to 50% of the heat compared to slab insulation. This insulation waste due to the lack of scraps.
For the same cost, insulation cellulose fibre insulation for the main characteristics (heat and sound insulation properties) exceeds the applicable mass insulating materials based on glass and mineral fibers.
– an environmentally friendly material, made from natural environmentally friendly materials,
– low price of the source material, which reduces the cost of construction or reconstruction,
– the product does not rot and protects surfaces from mold, fungi and rodents
– the solidity of the insulating layer, precluding the formation of “cold bridges” allows to reduce heat loss and save heating energy consumption in the process of operation,
– safe in the process of production, application and use,
– provides reuse and recycling of waste,
– high sound-absorbing ability, excellent sound insulating material,
– cheap heat-insulating material,
– can be used repeatedly.
* at layer thickness of 25 mm
|The frequency of wave in Hz||Low frequency||Midrange||High frequency|
To achieve the standard index of protection against noise (IB = 60 dB) is sufficient to establish the design of one layer of drywall with the application of only 50 mm ecowool (SNiP 11-12-77 “noise Protection”), to provide the most effective sound insulation of residential and hotel premises located below the premises of restaurants, cafes, gyms, walls in operating theatres and the rest rooms in hospitals and other medical institutions from other rooms, the soundproofing music classes, etc.
|Density, pounds per cubic foot.||The thermal conductivity at temperature (22 °C) W/m°C|
|35, 50, 60, 70||0,035|
Coefficient of thermal conductivity λ = 0,035-0,041 W/MK depending on density of coating on the surface (compared to λ of mineral wool and Isover – 0,045 W/MK).
The thickness of the insulation with cellulose wool 15 cm is equivalent to:
– 18 cm mineral wool;
– 46 cm of foam;
– 50 cm wood timber;
– 90 cm of expanded clay;
– 146 cm brick masonry.
A comparison with the conductivity of other insulating materials (W/m°C):
|Ecowool||0,035-0,041 (depending on density)|
|Mineral wool (URSA, ISOVER)||0,048|
– residential and public buildings, frame structure;
– industrial and agricultural constructions;
– lofts with wooden and concrete joists, floors, exterior walls, pitched roof, internal walls and unfinished houses, thermal rehabilitation of old houses.