High-performance installation of electrolytic-plasma polishing of products, etc.
High-performance automated installation of electrolytic-plasma polishing of products, etc. relates to equipment, dramatically increase the volume of production of products at the enterprises engaged in the manufacture of products from stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, titanium, etc. for Example, one polisher polishes a maximum of 3-5 products per shift, and the installation of electrolytic-plasma polishing – 20 products.
Installation of electrolytic-plasma polishing relates to equipment, dramatically increase the volume of production of products at the enterprises engaged in the manufacture of products from stainless steel, brass, copper, aluminum, titanium, etc. for Example, one polisher polishes a maximum of 3-5 products per shift, and the installation of electrolytic-plasma polishing – 20 products.
The electrolyte for the processing of stainless steel products is applied 5% solution of ammonium sulfate. When the working volume of the electrolyte was 2 cubic meters, you need 100 kg of ammonium sulphate (cost around 120 RUB/kg). One load of electrolyte is enough to handle about 200-250 square meters, with clean – about 1 000 square meters.
At the moment there are a number of installations of electrolytic-plasma polishing with power from 15 kW to 1000 kW.
– low price due to the use of standard components,
– ease of use and placement in the workplace. To work the installation of electrolytic-plasma processing, it is necessary only to carry out a supply of water, exhaust, drainage and capacity. Equipment covers an area of 15 square meters. Installation does not require floor covering,
– the process is fully automated. For example, one employee for 8 hours to perform a volume of about 60-100 pieces of towel, regardless of their configuration. However, his task just in time to change the product in suspension and to press only one button “START”
– special power supply allows to obtain the same result two times faster than other analogues
– providing a virtually perfect surface of stainless steel products and brass only for 3-5 minutes for further coating,
– the quality of the surface evenly over the entire area of the product,
electrolyte-plasma polishing capacity is no more than 5-20 minutes depending on its size and powerful polishing
– no need to clean the surface from impurities (all impurities are burned),
equipment allows for 5-6 minutes to increase the roughness class for 3 units and to give a mirror-like surface
– one load of electrolyte is enough to handle about 200-250 m2
– for plants with cleaning system – replacement of the solution after polishing of about 1 000 m2,
– the possibility of summing capacities of two plants of the same capacity
– there is a mobile remote,
– reduced size of the power unit with the possibility of a separate occupancy,
– for processing of 1 square meter (heating of the solution, processing of products) for 6 min. electricity costs account for 35-40 kW/h.
– towel (one unit capacity of 250 kW, allows for a change of Polish, about 60 units of products),
– the waterfalls in the pools (polished single waterfall type “Cobra” is no more than 15-20 minutes),
– stand railings (installation capacity of 250 kW, allows for a change Polish about 100-120 racks)
– protective-decorative pipe on the car (most often used unit with a capacity of 250 – 400 kW, which allows for a change to Polish about 100 different pieces),
– brass faucets (setting of 15 kW capacity is several times increases productivity compared to manual processing),
– capacity (within 20 minutes of installation capacity of 500 kW will provide a presentation any tanks up to 400 litres)
– parts of pumps (installation with a capacity of 250 kW will provide the quality of any pump unit),
– medical devices (installation with a capacity of 250 – 500 kW will give a mirror appearance to any medical product, ranging from needles, to medical devices, tripods),
– stainless steel flanges (installation with a capacity of 100 kW would allow to Polish about 100 flanges per shift).
|The maximum area of polishing in one batch, cm2||up to 400||up to 1 800||up to 4 000||up to 11 000||up to 20,000|
|The duration of polishing per cycle, min.||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8||2 – 8|
|Removing burrs, min.||Of 0.1 – 2||Of 0.1 – 2||Of 0.1 – 2||Of 0.1 – 2||Of 0.1 – 2|
|The dimensions of the polishing bath||Are determined by the plant capacity and the size of downloadable products|
|Power installed* kW||5 – 15||60 – 100||140 – 250||400 – 500||800 – 1000|
|Garbarini approximate mounting dimensions, mm(length/width)||2400/1900||2800/2300||5100/2800||5800/3300||6000/3000|
Note: * flexible hardware can be developed in power and size.
Note: the description of technology on the example of the EPP-15, EPP-100, EPP-250, CP-500, CP-800.