Automated lines, with the basis equipment for induction heating with high efficiency
Automated lines induction heating can produce various technological operations associated with hardening and plastic deformation of articles of various configurations (including springs), for a given program without operator intervention.
Description automatic production lines of induction heating
The main advantages of the machines series “ELSIT”
Description automatic production lines of induction heating:
Automated lines induction heating can produce various technological operations associated with hardening and plastic deformation of products of various configurations, for a given program without operator intervention. Due to the small footprint of the line can easily be integrated in any technological cycle of production. High degree of automation of technological operations allows to considerably reduce the number of staff.
On the lines, except the high frequency heating can be produced by the following process steps:
– sample of articles from the hopper;
– the alignment of goods on the storage conveyor;
– spatial orientation (reversal) of products (if necessary);
– synchronized feed products in the inductor;
– hardening of the corresponding zone of the product (if necessary);
– the distribution of the products of their presses (if necessary);
– stamping products
– winding springs.
Automated production lines of induction heating are represented by units “ELSIT”.
The main advantages of the machines series “ELSIT”:
– install are high efficiency (95-97%) and water, which passes through the installation, is heated at 5°C, which allows for the cooling to use ordinary technical water, not distilled. And as you know, all the deposits occur at temperatures over 60°C;
– presence in all installations of galvanic isolation from the mains, which allows the use of the inductor as in the lining (in the coating) and without it;
– small footprint under the equipment;
– plants are designed for 100% load around the clock as in continuous and intermittent modes of operation. Duty cycle (continuous operation time) – 100%;
– no high-frequency power water-cooled connection cables;
– the experience of the operator;
– the ability to connect to the installation as single-turn and multiturn inductor without operator intervention to switch the windings of the transformer;
– the installation remains operable under reduced (increased) supply voltage even when it goes beyond the Standards of ±15%. The protection is activated;
– the plants have a self-diagnostic in case of failure of any unit the unit operation will stop and the display will indicate the faulty block.
– high reliability. The installation has an intelligent microprocessor control system. Due to the high speed feedback (one half cycle of the operating frequency) it allows to respond quickly to an emergency situation;
– high performance (several thousand pieces per hour).
– due to the presence of industrial MODBUS interface installation “ELSIT” can be integrated into automatic lines of any technological process.
Note: the description of technology for example automatic production lines of induction heating “ELSIT”.