Network-centric information system of public administration.
Network-centric information system of state management G3 allows you to implement a full-scale, transparent information management system, providing the operational implementation of program-target methods of management, results-oriented, effective interagency cooperation, developing a holistic, objective picture of the current situation for making sound management decisions in highly dynamic environment challenges and threats.
– there is no integrated picture of government control, it’s broken into fragmented subsystems, with significant barriers of interaction at the sectoral, functional and regional principles;
– proposed up to the present time the information systems management repeat the archaic model of the state “manual” control, translating into electronic form the legacy workflows, management methods, “the Commission report” collection and analysis “post-mortem” information e-many hours of meetings, etc.;
– a new e-BUREAUCRACY is e-GOVERNANCE;
– numerous reforms in public administration is significantly costly, but ineffective;
– the complexity of the control object is such that the head does not voluntarily destined for the Commission of criminal acts. In the absence of a complete picture, the official is forced hostage to a false image created by the fragmented information systems that, in fact, are GENERATORS of RANDOM SOLUTIONS;
– the current system of management is a constant “putting out fires“, the reactions to multicritical, there are no systematic methods to design preventive measures and mechanisms;
– in the era of information boom is exacerbated by a shortage of reliable adequate operational systematic knowledge of the reality on the background of large-scale information allergies;
– in all spheres of government lack modern and efficient methods for distributed interaction of participants;
– the system of public administration is sorely lacking in transparency for a wide range of stakeholders.
– diversified activities;
– state and inter-state regulation;
– territorial distribution;
– many affiliated links;
– activities in crisis situations;
– high dynamics of changes;
– the complexity of the structure;
– global interaction.
Information system management – active, they provide an idea of the object of control!
The situation centres around the world equipped with comparable sets of technical equipment, furniture, communication channels , space and ground monitoring, conferencing, electronic document management, search services and navigation in the Internet, with hundreds of interrelated functional modules of software systems, …
Offices chaotically designed and operated dozens (hundreds) of the “patchwork” of information systems. Fragmented contained in them “post-mortem” of information makes it impossible to create a holistic picture of the overall situation in real time. Many decisions are made “by feel”, intuitive, “manual” control mode.
How to obtain holistic and adequate dynamic model of the situation?
– modular approach, the SOA;
– ineffective technology integration;
– the fragmentation, inconsistency, Nezalezhnosti, redundancy;
– Islands of information data repository;
– separation of iterative design;
– the complexity and duration of development, implementation, upgrades and development;
– high resource costs;
– the lack of a unified informational and functional space;
– the incompatibility;
In search of global leaders IBM, ORACLE, SAP, Microsoft, THALLES and other straightforward head-on and without any hesitation, as if buying the “best” software products. But they are looking for, choose, consume, take, trying to combine and rebranding OLD software products and technology.
This path is a dead end.
– continuous transformation “on the fly”;
– the evolving;
– providing an unusual, indirect, asymmetric innovative solutions;
– maintain irregular actions and business processes;
– a single expert space;
– retrieval and application of knowledge in real time;
– organization of a single information-functional space;
– providing multi-purpose balanced use of combined resources;
– single model of network-centric control.
Network-centric information system of public administration, the G3 allows you to implement:
– full, transparent information management system, providing the operational implementation of program-target methods of management, results-oriented,
– effective interagency cooperation,
– an adequate reflection of the continuously changing situation
– balanced multi-purpose use of combined resources,
– developing a holistic, objective picture of the current situation for making sound management decisions in highly dynamic environment challenges and threats.
The Manager receives information without intermediaries, upon request from the system in a mode on-line.
The leader sees the whole picture, not fragments.