Hydroponic green fodder.
Hydroponic green fodder (SLC) – live feed, rich in vitamins and biologically active substances grown using hydroponic plants growing greens and green food. Hydroponic green fodder is recommended for the feeding of cattle in dairy and beef breeds, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, rabbits, tilapia, Buffalo and other herbivorous fish, exotic animals (reindeer, llamas, moose, Pets).
Hydroponic green fodder (SLC) – live feed, rich in vitamins and biologically active substances grown using hydroponic plants growing greens and green food.
Hydroponic green fodder is recommended for the feeding of cattle in dairy and beef breeds, horses, pigs, sheep, goats, chickens, ducks, geese, turkeys, rabbits, tilapia, Buffalo and other herbivorous fish, exotic animals (reindeer, llamas, moose, Pets).
Hydroponic green forage – advanced technology of feeding. Installation of growing green feed in 7-day cycle turn the grain in the green and fresh food.
|Indicators||Grain oats||Oat grass||SLC oats|
|Exchange energy, MJ (red)||9,2||2,3||1,4|
|J. e, MJ (pig)||10,78||2,52||1,6|
|Dry substance, g||850||255||150|
|Crude protein, g||108||28||31|
|Digestible protein, g||79||20||24|
|Methionine + cystine, g||3,2||0,8||1,7|
|Crude fiber, g||97||75||31|
|Animal||SLC, kg/day||Roughage, kg/day||Concentrates, kg/day|
|Cattle dairy breeds||16||4||2|
|Cattle meat breeds||8||2||2|
– replacement of 30% concentrated feed hydroponics allows you to:
– to increase the nutritional value of the diet,
– increase of milk yield of cows by 10% while improving milk quality,
– increase the gain in live weight of young cattle to 15%,
– slaughter yield more meat to 5-6%,
– to reduce the incidence of young animals,
– to increase the productive age of the animals,
– to reduce the dependence of animals to weather and climatic conditions,
– the inclusion of 15-20% of the green feed in the diet of dairy cows all year round will reduce 5-7 kg of green feed consumption of concentrates on 1-1,5 kg premix in proportion of industrial production, which would relieve the liver and heal the rumen of ruminants,
– year-round feeding of green fodder will improve the intensity of metabolism in the body and the activity of enzymes to promote lipolysis (prevention of fatty degeneration of the liver), to rejuvenate the body, prolong productive longevity,
– hydroponic green forage by the presence of vitamins of grass and grain feeds – natural animal feed, as hydroponics is grown in ideal conditions using nutrient solutions, and the harvest is removed at the peak of maximum accumulation of mineral nutrients and vitamins (see the Table of contents of vitamins in 1 kg of feed, mg),
– hydroponic green forage chemical composition and nutritional value of the dry substance is not inferior to the original feed, and it greatly exceeds them. In 1 kg of dry matter of hydroponic green fodder contains 0.9 to 1.1 fodder units, 20-25% protein, 250-300 mg of carotene, and dry matter of hay meadow contains of 0.4-0.5 fodder units, 4-5% of protein and 30 mg of carotene (see Table of chemical composition and nutritional value of 1 kg of feed),
– in the germination process 1 kg of grain (40% absorption) becomes 7 kg hydroponics green fodder (95% absorption), which replaces 2 kg of feed,
– use in the diets of animals hydroponic green feed to satisfy the animals ‘ needs in vitamins 50-100% (see the Table of rations for different types of feeding),
– animal feed hydroponic green fodder will:
– to save on feed and veterinary
– to earn more on the milk yield and growth rate of young animals,
– to remove the dependency of the growth of prices for fuel,
– animal husbandry without the need to crop cultivation,
growing hydroponic green fodder is the intensive technology of agriculture – intensive technology development of fodder,
– hydroponic green fodder is rich in folic acid, necessary for maintaining normal reproductive functions of animals and birth of healthy offspring.
Note: © Photo https://www.pexels.com.