Heavy-duty carbon fiber, stronger than steel.
Heavy-duty carbon fiber differs from the traditionally used carbon fiber reinforced plastics unique properties – it is stronger than the strongest steel at 8 times.
CFRP (or carbon, carbonplastic, from the English. carbon — carbon) is a polymeric composite material of interwoven strands of carbon fibersarranged in a matrix of polymeric resins.
Designed heavy-duty carbon fiber, which is different from the traditionally used carbon fiber reinforced plastics unique properties. It uses a special – cantarino binder.
– high strength. Specific strength of this material, the same weight, 8 times more than the strongest steel,
– stiffness. Plate size 10 1 mm can withstand tensile 2.5 tons,
– low weight,
– low water absorption. Developed unique material has a 30 times lower water absorption than currently used composite materials based on epoxy resins,
– high temperature resistance,
– high esmeraldabrody,
– high fracture toughness. 100 times better than traditional composite materials.
– space industry,
– the nuclear industry,
– railway industry
– in the home,
– and so on.