Granulated forages for animals, birds and fish.
Pelleted feeds are mealy mixture is formed into pellets. Have a high digestibility of animals, birds and fish – not less than 75%.
Pelleted feeds are mealy mixture is formed into pellets. Pelleted feeds are more appropriate for constant feeding all the animals, birds and fish through the complete composition.
Usually small granules are intended primarily for young birds, the granules of about 5 mm is used for adult birds, fish, large pellets — for cattle, pigs, horses.
Granulated feed – this is a great alternative to any loose feed and mixed fodder.
The raw material for granulated feed is hay, freshly cut grass, pine needles, Apple pulp, sugar beet pulp, etc.
– saves a complete set of nutrients and vitamins
– in the process of being converted to the granular feed starch contained in the feedstock is converted into sugar, which improves the feeding value of the product
– long shelf life without changing the beneficial properties
– universality. Fine granular feed eaten by all agricultural animals, birds and fish
– compliance with all health standards,
– simplicity and ease of transportation and storage,
– high forage value,
– granulated feed correspond to the digestive system of animals, birds and fish than the original raw materials,
high absorption granular feed animals, birds and fish – not less than 75%.
Note: © Photo .