Gas boiler submerged combustion has almost 100% efficiency
Gas boiler of submerged combustion with almost 100% efficiency.
Gas boiler submerged combustion has almost 100% efficiency, more economical and environmentally friendly compared to conventional gas boilers.
Gas boiler of submerged combustion differs from conventional gas boilers. Combustion of gas in it going under water. The principle of the boiler is based on the fact that the water creates a gas bubble, in which the combustion process takes place. In the end, the flames in that bubble, never goes out. The very fuel and the combustion air is supplied under slight pressure. The air is fed to the boiler in greater numbers in the ratio 1 : 1,99 (gas fuel : air). The products of combustion – exhaust gases pass through the thickness of the water, forming little bubbles and giving the water its warmth. In the end, virtually all (at least 97% of) the thermal energy of the exhaust gases is transferred to the water. This contributes to the fact that the bubbles are exhaust gases have a greater contact area directly with water.
This type of boiler is simple to manufacture and to operate.
– high efficiency of at least 97%,
– more environmentally friendly compared to conventional gas boilers
– less harmful emissions into the atmosphere,
– more economical by 20% compared to conventional gas boilers,
‑ easy operation, repair and maintenance,
– relative simplicity of design,
– reduction of equipment corrosion,
– the constant technical characteristics with time of operation,
– the heating of the water occurs without her prior chinthamani,
– not the deposition of scale and salt,
– the presence in water of dissolved substances, extraneous dirt, etc. does not affect the operation of the boiler.
Note: © Photo .