Prefabricated frame tent hangars – cheap, mobile, compact.
Prefabricated frame tent hangars are light frame tent, metal structure, covered with PVC fabric that can withstand snow and wind loads. They are cost-effective – not only in terms of cost, but in the process of operation and versatility, portability, and compactness.
Prefabricated frame tent hangars are light frame tent, metal structure, covered with PVC fabric that can withstand snow and wind loads.
Prefabricated frame tent hangars traditionally consist of two basic elements:
– collapsible metal frame bolted,
– coating of high strength tent (membrane reinforced) material from different manufacturers: ISKOZH (Russia, Ivanovo), etc. manufacturers.
– prefabricated frame tent hangars are easy to install,
– the versatility that allows their use in virtually all applications
– mobility – at the end of the season is dismantled and transported to another place,
– compactness for off-season storage do not need a lot of space
– prefabricated frame tent hangars reliable and durable – the design takes into account snow and wind loads in all regions according to SNiP,
– does not require special permits for construction
– efficiency – not only in terms of cost, but in the process of operation. Frame-tent structures designed for long-term use, and svetoproekt awning allows you to save on lighting,
– heat saving – when using the inner layer of the tent (double-layer), the room can be heated, save, abandoning the insulationas the air gap between two layers of awning is a good insulator,
– low cost – cost of 1 m2 of covered area of 1 750 rubles
– installation and dismantling facilities in a short time,
– minimal costs to prepare the Foundation (in the hangars up to a width of 24 meters you can do without foundations),
– the maximum area is not limited – from 20 000 m2 and more.
– does not support combustion,
– cold resistant up to-50C,
– not susceptible to corrosion ,etc.
– transmit ultraviolet rays, which helps to create a favorable microclimate. Light transmission of the material allows sunlight to penetrate the space up to 80%, which contributes to the heating of buildings during the daytime in winter and savings on lighting.
– for installation trade pavilions, awnings, entrances, stages for cultural events,
– as sports facilities (indoor tennis courts, training grounds for competitions or riding, hockey pitches, equestrian arenas, fitness centres, skate grounds, shelters stadiums, etc.)
– as hangars for agriculture (piggeries-otborochnye for content on deep straw bedding, calf houses, (minifermy) for the loose keeping of cattle, warehouses for product storage, hangars for maintenance and storage of equipment ,etc.)
– as storage facilities, drilling shelters, car washes, Parking lots, shelters and stands and much more.