Flexible stone is a slice of Sandstone, thickness up to 3 mm, connected to a textile base by means of polymers. This material is not only visually similar to real stone, but has a high strength and resistance to wear. Flexible or soft stone cladding is suitable for both straight and curved surfaces – niches, columns, arched openings.
Flexible stone is a slice of Sandstone, thickness up to 3 mm, connected to a textile base by means of polymers. Such material not only visually similar to a real stone, but has a high strength and resistance to wear.
Flexible or soft stone cladding is suitable for both straight and curved surfaces – niches, columns, arched openings.
– long lifespan. More than 35 years old,
– wear resistance. Flexible stone is difficult to scratch or break, it is resistant to temperature extremes ranging from minus 30 to plus 65 degrees, it is not flammable, does not emit toxins when heated,
– ease. The approximate weight of one square meter of flexible stone is up to 5 pounds,
– plasticity. Flexible stone is able to repeat all the curves and contours of the treated surface, so the wall must be carefully prepared
– ease of installation. To put flexible stone with their hands, it is enough to master the technique of wallpapering. In addition to pencil, knife, comb for applying the glue and the brushes you don’t need,
– ease of operation. The surface covered by rock flexible, easy to clean with conventional detergent, the structure does not eats dust and dirt,
– allows you to execute an unusual and bold design solutions,
– environmental friendliness. Created on a natural basis stone cloth able to breathe, due to which it finds application in living rooms, bedrooms, bathroom, office buildings,
– harmony with nature. Universal properties of natural, flexible stone is the best meet the desire of modern man to naturalness and harmony with nature,
– the transmission.
The raw material is Sandstone: experts manually cut very thin layers of the mineral, and then grind them to perfect smoothness. To the prepared base with polymer glued textile – stick to it small bits of Sandstone that give the material a particular texture. After that, the base is removed and well dried.
Available in the form of tiles 8х26,5 cm, 16х26,5 cm, 34х55 cm and a thickness of 0.2 to 0.3 cm and rolls in length from 2 to 2.87 m, thickness 0.1 cm
Difference flexible stone by stone Wallpaper is only in the dimensional range that the flexible stone is a tile and stone Wallpaper – rolls.
For cutting flexible stone you can use regular scissors or a construction knife.