Field fuel depots.
Field fuel depots are characterized by high mobility, speed of installation and dismantling, the possibility of placing on unprepared surface, ground, snow, swamps, ravines, trenches, etc., by repeated use, exceptional environmental friendliness and reliability, relatively low cost.
The composition of the set of field fuel depot
Field fuel depots on the basis of the elastic (soft) tanks of PER-N is intended for acceptance, storage and issuance of fuel and lubricants, and for storage of crude oil under field conditions during works in the area of location, in constant readiness to move.
Field fuel depots for storage of petroleum products widely used for both military and civilian purposes, including the construction and development of the remote facilities (pipelines, oilfields, gold mines, mines, camps, roads, etc.).
Field depots of fuel are produced with capacity from 10 m3 to 1000 m3.
In one standard 20-foot container is a complete fuel depot with a nominal capacity of 1000 cubic meters.
– high mobility, speed of installation and dismantling,
– wide operating temperature range from -55 ° C to +85 º C,
– the possibility of placing on unprepared surface, ground, snow, swamps, ravines, trenches,etc.
– multiple applications
– relatively low price
– exceptional reliability,
– the exceptional environmental friendliness. After completion of the work the venue does not remain polupogruzhnyh tanks and barrels, which are the dangerous source of technological contamination
– not being corrosion and environmental
– the lack of need for reclamation of land. Reclaiming the land after the operation of the mobile depot (a field warehouse of fuel) not required
– shipping field of the fuel depots to the location is carried out by all types of transport, including land, air and water,
– expand and collapse field warehouse of fuel is a crew of 6-8 people in a few hours
– delivery of fuel in the field fuel depots by road transport on the “winter road”, as well as oil vessels, rail tanks or field bag trunk pipelines.
The composition of the set of field fuel depot:
– elastic (soft) tanks of PER-N for storage of petroleum products and lubricants to ensure reliable storage of fuel, rated capacity of 25 cubic meters. to 125 cubic meters and more
– canopy cover and impervious berm (frame barns),
– pressure-suction sleeve and collapsible pipelines
– shut-off valves,
– snap-together connection “Cam-lock” or TK,
– pumps, meters, dispensers,
– alarms and fire-extinguishing
– lightning protection system,
– system of cleaning rain, melt and drain water
– additional equipment depending on the purpose of field fuel depot.