Fiberglass structural epoxy standard resin features 100 200 coated price to buy your hands for the insulation layer the thickness of the work boat to make a video for pipelines application specifications shop reinforced silicone
Fiberglass possesses chemical and biological inertness, high strength, exceeding the same indicator of steel wire, durability, moisture resistance, absence of mechanical wear and corrosion, a constant size during operation, temperature resistance, wide temperature range (from -200 to +600).
Fiberglass is a technical material, which is obtained from glass fibers, processed by the so-called zamaslivatele – emulsion containing the wax.
Raw materials for material is a silicate glass with the contents of aluminium and boron. It melted in a special furnace and is forced through superfine holes of the die. The obtained fibers are soft, elasticity, extreme fineness and high strength. Their diameter is often less than a human hair and is from 3 to 100 micrometers. Length of the fibers can be up to 20 kilometers. Tightly twisted thread is wound on a Babin and sent to further processing on Shuttle or shuttleless weaving machines, where different ways of weaving and created fiberglass.
Types of glass:
Fiberglass is represented by several species:
– electrical insulation,
Benefits and properties:
– non-flammable and non-combustible. Fiberglass withstands exposure to open fire,
– ecological purity and absolute non-toxicity,
– chemical and biological inertness. Products tolerate treatment with alkalis and acids, they do not rot and are not nutrient substrate for microorganisms,
– immunity to ultraviolet rays,
– high strength, exceeding the same indicator of steel wire,
– no mechanical wear and corrosion
– electrical insulation properties
– is not subject to magnetic influences,
– temperature resistance. Some types of matter can withstand temperatures up to 1200 OS,
– wide range of operating temperatures. The fabric does not lose properties when used in -200 and +600 OS
– moisture resistance. The fabric does not absorb moisture, does not stretch and is not destroyed under the action of liquids
– the constancy of dimensions during operation
– the acquisition of high stiffness while a particular treatment,
– excellent sound absorption,
– ability to retain original shape, to resist aging and to resist deformation
– ease of use.
– construction materials,
– auto and shipbuilding,
– electrical products,
– consumer goods,