Faux leather from mushrooms.
Faux leather mushroom – artificial material produced (grown) from the mycelium (mycelium) with the desired properties. Is an alternative to natural leather.
Faux leather mushroom – artificial material produced (grown) from the mycelium (mycelium) with the desired properties. According to its properties this material is as close to natural leather and indistinguishable from it. Is an alternative to natural leather.
The process of obtaining artificial leather carefully. First grow the mycelium in a different environment, constantly controlling such factors as: temperature, humidity, lighting. Then subjected to tanning. The result is a materialthat resembles the skin of animals.
– the material is very durable, due to the chitin content,
– unique feature – the ability to manipulate: in the process of growth, you can add any items as they grow in artificial leather
– ability to create materialthat looks like cow leather, snake and even ostrich skin,
– much slower is subjected to biological decomposition than genuine leather,
– environmentally friendly receiving material – leather from the mycelium
– has the plasticity and softness in contrast to natural leather,
– ability to pick any color,
– the ability to grow by this method, not only the skin, but also solid design, sculpture, furniture,
– easily sewn on a sewing machine,
– reasonably fast method of obtaining artificial leather. Mycelium (mycelium) for 4 hours increases (grows) in half.
Note: © Photo https://www.pexels.com