Extruded feed to improve the feed efficiency of the animals.
Extruded feed are obtained from different raw materials (corn or grain) and completely absorbed by animals. While, for example, crushed wheat maximum absorption is 35%. The absorption occurs due to the decomposition of complex sugars (cellulose, starch) into simpler shapes – gisagara and monosaccharides. The net result is a decrease in the feed intake of animals by 8-15%, grain consumption by 30-40%.
The advantages of extruded feed
Extrusion – the process that occurs in the barrel of the extruder, wherein the mechanical grinding due to friction, high temperature effects of high pressure on food raw materials (temperature is from 110 to 160 degrees and a pressure of from 20 to 30 atmospheres). In the process of such exposure, the breakdown of complex carbohydrates into simple sugars, which provides a significant improvement in the organoleptic characteristics of feed, and improves the digestibility of feed (45 %, with traditional types of treatment, 95 %).
Extruded feed are obtained from different raw materials (grain or grain), completely digested by animals. The absorption occurs due to the decomposition of complex sugars (cellulose, starch) into simpler shapes – gisagara and monosaccharides. In extruded feed quantity of simple sugars is increased to 2 times, dikhanov to 20 times the effectiveness of feeding animals is greatly increased due to the increase absorption up to 2.5 times.
– very high digestibility up to 95 %. From crushed wheat maximum digestibility of 35%;
– decreased feed intake of animals by 8-15%, grain consumption by 30-40%;
grain after processing in the extruder is sterile is the most important property of feed that animals are given during feeding in the early stages of development;
– when feeding animals neytralizuya various intestinal infections and irritation;
– reduction in the percentage of deaths of animals and birds from gastrointestinal infections up to two times;
– possibility of long storage (extrudate is sterile and has low humidity, but you can use it dry without steaming);
– in cows increase milk yield by 20-40%;
– the birds increase egg production by 30-40%, increase in egg size by 15-20%;
– pigs and cattle the increase of daily weight gain on average by 15-30%.
Estrogenalone feed occupy a large amount, so that after extrusion often produce granulation, thereby reducing the amount of 3-5 times (when packing and transporting). Also, before the stage of granulation, can be added vitamins and minerals, thereby enriching the resulting food.
Granulation is the process of compressing the loose feed to the specific densities with obtaining granules of different shapes: cylinder, sphere, cube.
The main objectives of granulation:
– improve transportability, reduce the cost of transportation and storage;
– improve the safety of nutrients and vitamins feed (feed compressed into pellets worse supplied with oxygen and humidity, so slowly dissolved vitamins and minerals, and the obtained dried granule through associated heat treatment at 50-80 degrees);
– the creation of a combined complex of forage is optimized for automatic distribution;
– reducing the cost of feed (adding cheap ingredients in the form of hard granulirovaniem visible);
– the dust feed (fine particles of crushed feed, positively affect the health of the animal, getting into the lungs);
– manufacture of feed for chickens and other animals who actively scatter the crushed feed.
Note: © Photo .