Enamel corrosion, superhydrophobic properties of self-cleaning
Enamel corrosion, superhydrophobic properties of self-purification.
Enamel corrosion, superhydrophobic properties of self-cleaning comprises a special modifier of the nanoparticles. Apply on metallic and non-metallic materials.
Enamel corrosion, superhydrophobicproperties of self-cleaning comprises a special modifier of the nanoparticles. Apply on metallic and non-metallic materials.
Properties and benefits:
– deposited material forms a high strength surface,
– gives the material the property of superhydrophobicity (effect Lotus),
– gives high corrosion resistance of the surface material,
– has a self-cleaning effect of the surface, including fouling organisms in the marine environment, from the formation of ice, various organic and inorganic sediments
– reduces friction on the water hull sea or river ship, increases its speed and reduces the consumption of fuel,
– reduces the flow resistance of the fluid when pumping it through the pipeline,
– prevents ice buildup on the applied surface.
– for use on auto and railway transport, cars and tanks etc.,
– for use on sea and river transport, construction, water, power, etc., operated in an aqueous medium,
– for use on various metal structures subject to harsh environments,
– to be applied on the internal surface of pipelines pipeline transportation,
– for use on metal, used in chemical industry.