Elimination of leaks of oil, water and other liquids
Elimination of leaks of oil, water and other liquids.
Elimination of leaks of oil, water and other liquids produced by the material, a quick curing within minutes. The material adheres on all surfaces.
Features and benefits material Politemet Metal Alloy
Method of application material Politemet Metal Alloy
Technical characteristics of the material Politemet Metal Alloy
Elimination of leaks of oil, water and other liquids produced by the material, a quick curing Politemet Metal Alloy. Material used to correct almost any leaks in minutes: pipes, tanks, boilers, cisterns, wells, radiators, fuel tanks, damaged the key way grooves, stripped threads, rough shafts, cylinders, etc.
The material can also be used to eliminate leaks of transformer oil and repair any other oil-filled equipment (tank).
The material adheres to all surfaces.
The material consists of two components. During the primary mixing is a paste-like consistency, and then, after a few minutes, hardens in a metal-like material.
Features and benefits material Politemet Metal Alloy:
– fast curing within a few minutes,
– the possibility of subsequent mechanical processing of the material and the surface,
– adheres to all surfaces,
– does not require heating,
– material can be used in places where the use of conventional repair welding is not possible,
– used for emergency leaks,
– easy to use and eliminate the leak,
– safety and ease of use.
Method of application material Politemet Metal Alloy:
– clean the surface of a leak
– to make a patch
– apply the patch,
– applying the patch to the repaired area
– reinforced fiberglass,
– to cover the rust inhibitor.
– energy industries,
– the enterprises of housing and communal sector
– ship repair,
– food industry,
– mining and metallurgical enterprises.
Technical characteristics of the material Politemet Metal Alloy:
|The life time of the mixture, min||5 (at a temperature of +20 ° C, 75 %)|
|Curing time to full load, hour.||8 (at a temperature of +20 ° C, 75 %)|
|Application temperature, oC||+5 to +35|
|Operating temperature, oC||-110 to +170|
|Tensile strength, MPa||43|
|Tensile strength at compression, MPa||180|
Note: © Photo
Description of the technology on the example of material Politemet Metal Alloy manufacturing company “NPP “Labyrinth”.